Sign in to follow this  
ryankaehler

PRIVE PVE LOOTING SERVER RENTING SLOTS

hey everyone, my name is Ryan and I have a server and am thinking about opening a second, I am looking for people who want a private server to play on and loot before going to a high pop for pvp. I am charging 8 dollars per month to start, password will stay on so you wont have to worry about getting killed, as more members join our private server the price will lower I am only looking for help to pay for the server not to make money off of it. there is also an opportunity  to join our infestation/dayz stand alone pvp clan.  

hey everyone, my name is Ryan and I have a server and am thinking about opening a second, I am looking for people who want a private server to play on and loot before going to a high pop for pvp. I am charging 8 dollars per month to start, password will stay on so you wont have to worry about getting killed, as more members join our private server the price will lower I am only looking for help to pay for the server not to make money off of it. there is also an opportunity  to join our infestation/dayz stand alone pvp clan.  

Your not allowed to password your server. Not until there are Private Hives. 

• Like 2

Private/Passworded servers are not allowed. Here's to finding your server blacklisted and/or shutdown. Have fun!

This breaks like EVERY rule for hosting servers...

• Like 2

there is also an opportunity  to join our infestation/dayz stand alone pvp clan.  

*there is also an opportunity to become a cheating cheater and join our cheating cheater/cheating cheater stand-alone cheating clan.

As stated, this is expressly prohibited by the current server hosting rules: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/. If this is your prefered method of playing I'd suggest you stay with WarZ Infestation where this sort of outright cheating and exploitation is not only allowed but encouraged.

• Like 2

I will personally make sure that your server(s) is/are shut down before it opens.

1st step is a ban from these Forums.

• Like 3