Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

FRANKIEonPCin1080p's latest standalone episode = so much win

I don't care how many people hate the guy, I love the guy.

<3

• Like 4

Cheating is a good reason to hate someone. He makes good vids though. But, still, a cheater...

Edited by SyL3X
  • Like 2

He had me at the morgan freeman voice lol

Cheating is a good reason to hate someone. He makes good vids though. But, still, a cheater...

Don't turn this into a "Frankie is a hacker" discussion... The mods will poop on you. (Even though he is)

• Like 2

Frankie is a lot like Derren Brown, a master of blending reality with illusion.

The guy who played Morgan had me cracking up. So funny!

i just made a topic about his grey screen after the shooting at 18:13, can you explain it? people said it is shock can this be confirmed?

Don't turn this into a "Frankie is a hacker" discussion... The mods will poop on you. (Even though he is)

I'm new to this discussion? Could you provide me a link detailing how he cheats, please? Legitimately curious. I've seen him take advantage of a couple of exploits here and there, but nothing extreme. Keep in mind he doesn't just play one game.

• Like 1

Couldn't give a shit, the dude makes good videos, but if he ever came at me with that condescending bambi voice I'd put a cap in his ass...

Are you that sad, it's comedy gold who gives a crap, he quite clearly is not cheating in this video and it's funny.

Jealousy must be a horrible feeling.

Still waiting for the people claiming "h4x" to fork up the evidence.

I'm curious as well.

Seriously dude, stop posting random screenshots and random videos here, we have a whole side forum for it "Gallery".

ab12N56.jpg

• Like 5

I'm curious as well.

I am curious as to when this thread will be closed :D

Are you that sad, it's comedy gold who gives a crap, he quite clearly is not cheating in this video and it's funny.

He cheated in the past therefore he is a scumbag. The double standard people have for him and other regular hackers is perplexing.

I found it quite funny that Frankie was trying to use the defibrillator and expected it to work on the person after shooting him in the head.

Seriously dude, stop posting random screenshots and random videos here, we have a whole side forum for it "Gallery".

My money is on that you respond and take part in conversations in plenty of useless threads that also have no business being in general lol. :D

He cheated in the past therefore he is a scumbag. The double standard people have for him and other regular hackers is perplexing.

Proof please? seriously all you kids are doing is simply yelling 

I'm not defending him, just seriously curious 

Edited by DeatHTaX

Ohhhhhh, a YouTube kid. No wonder I've never heard of him.

This is why I love these forums! The video is funny. It's not debating whether or not he cheats. I don't give a crap. You guys are all so fucking negative. Go outside for a little while.

Jesus.

• Like 1

If you consider comedy gold someone who ruins the fun of other people with his hacks, then you are the sad person here.

Low self-esteem must be a horrible feeling.

I'm new to this discussion? Could you provide me a link detailing how he cheats, please? Legitimately curious. I've seen him take advantage of a couple of exploits here and there, but nothing extreme. Keep in mind he doesn't just play one game.

I'm curious as well.

I want to know too, how Frankie is cheating?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/108705-frankieonpcin1080p-accused-of-cheating/

Edited by pjano

Another great video. As always, very entertaining.

Ohhhhhh, a YouTube kid. No wonder I've never heard of him.

Many of the threads I view have at least one condescending comment from you. We get it; you think you're smarter, wiser, and more experienced than everyone else on the internet.

Edited by Nastradamus87

One time, after Jack was killed, he killed an entire team and potentially cheated.  One time.  

People are silly.  The guy is responsible for getting me to try the game.  I love him and Jackfrags.

• Like 3