Sign in to follow this  
Eight Ball

Having babies

Hi there,

What if people were given the opportunity to make babies ?

"Crafting" a baby would be far from easy but 2 character from the opposite sex could decide to gather together in a tent a make a baby.

Leaving the tent the male character would have a big smile or his face and the female character would be pregnant

She will need more food and water and will be less agile.

After some time an option will appear allowing the mother to give birth.

Once again back in the tent (can't see anything) and here it is ! A beautiful baby item !

At this point he needs to be carried and he doesn't do anything beside eating, drinking and crying if you don't take good care of him.

But if you do an option to create a new playable character will eventually appear.

You'll have to choice to keep the baby or create a new "child slot" on the server and let one of your friend spawn into it or someone you don't know !

I know such a feature could bring a lot of controversy but just think about it for one minute.

Because no matter what the developers add into the game, be it hunting, fishing, base building and the need to work together to get vehicles working it will always promote para-milatry groups vs para-military groups gameplay.

If you were to protect your pregnant girlfriend you'd probably act a lot different than if you were with a bunch of friends looking for some loot.

Really? These kind of threads again? I thought the rape, mutilation and scat threads were enough.

• Like 5

I know right!

We could throw em to the infected as a distaction.

While the zombies are occupied eating your children,you can loot a location safely.

• Like 7

Nah i'd shoot the baby anyway, could be a potential bambi or KoSer so i'm gonna help him by sparing him from that life.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I know right!

While the zombies are occupied eating your children,you can loot a location safely.

Or you could just use the woman
  • Like 3

It has already been stated that there will be no children of any kind as npcs in the game.

Players on the other hand...

I know right!

You don't need to be faster than the zombies, just faster than your kids.

It has already been stated that there will be no children of any kind as npcs in the game.

You and a friend. One is the father, one is the child.

"dedy y is dis guy shotin at us"

"I don't know, do you?"

"apples"

I know right!

Take it nao.  :beans:

Edited by Geckofrog7

Truth be told though,i burst in tears laughing and almost fell down from my chair when i read this part.

My sarcasm aside I should be thanking you Sooke,you made me laugh more than i should.

"Crafting" a baby would be far from easy but 2 character from the opposite sex could decide to gather together in a tent a make a baby.

Leaving the tent the male character would have a big smile or his face and the female character would be pregnant

YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE BABIES YOU HAVE A LOT OF THEM RUNNING AROUND CHERNARUS, KOSing AND WHINING THAT THIS GAME SUCKS

• Like 2

Actually players playing as children won't happen. But if NPCs are added, children would be in...as survivors or zombies, like in NMRIH

If there's going to be the act of purposely making babies, we might as well put green diamonds over our heads and have happiness meteres.

Edited by sacrdandprofne

906dd59b2c01371777c9b682016c31c07c72a7a6

43151850.jpg

stalinator.jpg

OFF TO THE GULAG WITH YOU

• Like 1

That would be a very awkward convo with ya mate...

'So. er... Dave, fancy having a baby with me?' 

And

Hi there,

What if people were given the opportunity to make babies ?

She will need more food and water and will be less agile.

After some time an option will appear allowing the mother to give birth.

Once again back in the tent (can't see anything) and here it is ! A beautiful baby item !

At this point he needs to be carried and he doesn't do anything beside eating, drinking and crying if you don't take good care of him.

But if you do an option to create a new playable character will eventually appear.

You'll have to choice to keep the baby or create a new "child slot" on the server and let one of your friend spawn into it or someone you don't know !

I know such a feature could bring a lot of controversy but just think about it for one minute.

Because no matter what the developers add into the game, be it hunting, fishing, base building and the need to work together to get vehicles working it will always promote para-milatry groups vs para-military groups gameplay.

If you were to protect your pregnant girlfriend you'd probably act a lot different than if you were with a bunch of friends looking for some loot.

Da hell ? Did you though about it at least once? Maybe i am limited but how do you image that ? If friend spawn then what ? baby fast grow up to 2x age ? or maybe will stay as child and parents will need find diapers with 6 slots for kid to keep FNX ... Kid dressed in disapers will run with gun and killing people ? If you keep baby then can be used as decoy or what ?

Sorry, too many gaps absurdity.

I see spawn friend like that:

se_ntilde_or_pink_by_jimjimfuria-d6yvcgu

Edited by TokumeiSennin

nice idea i suggest: marriage with priest, customizable house, jobs for your character, neighborhood, washing machines, fridges and maybe a pet.......oh hey, the idea of the pet is totally dumb it remembers me the movie with the black guy in the zombie apocalypse in Manhattan ( i forgot the name but that movie is famous)

Wow, its been awhile since one of these threads showed up.

What could adding sex, pregnancy, and children POSSIBLY add to the game beyond making this the Sims: Soviet Zombie Apocalypse edition.

Please, for the sake of everyone here. Think before you post, it could save lives.

I have to agree with basically what most here have said, if I want to make children in a game, I will play the Sims where it is much more suites to game play. Also the idea of that act being in is game is a bad idea, it would lead to many awkward situations, and be pointless really.

As a mother I can not fathom why anyone would want pregnancy and babies in this sort of game.  Pregnancy lasts around 9 months with nausea and vomiting the first 3rd followed by mobility becoming increasingly limited.  Even if you shortened the pregnancy down to say 5-6 hours who wants to be stuck being sick and vomiting for 2 hours followed by 4 hours of not being able to run.  If you ended up not eating and drinking enough or accidentally getting hit by a zombie you would miscarry or even die.  Not to mention the huge problem of infection after giving birth.  Then on top of that newborns and small children are a huge drain on energy and resources.  In real life you have several years before children can contribute much to their own care.  Even if you shortened this down to another 5-6 hours thats another 5-6 hours where your character cant do much.  First you are going to have 1 or 2 hours where you are stuck nursing the baby every 5 minutes because where else do you get milk for it in a post apocalyptic world.  So that is going to make you completely useless for doing anything at all.  You would just have to sit there while someone else fetched you food.  And then you are going to spend another several hours feeding it beans.  You even wont be able to leave it alone to go find those beans because it will wander off and get lost.  You would get all the negatives of having a baby without any of the positives.   And if you shortened the time a pregnancy takes more than that it starts to become completely unrealistic in a way that wouldnt fit into the setting at all.  The reality is that in this sort of world getting pregnant would be a death sentence.  And it wouldnt make for a rewarding gaming experience.

• Like 1