theswedishcathead

Nudity and Defecting and pissing. [Poll questions] DEAN AWNSERS MY QUESTION

Questions  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see nudity in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  2. 2. Defecting and pissing would you like to see this in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  3. 3. Would you like to see these features in a mode like hardcore?

• Yes.
    • Maybe.
    • No.

Needing to relieve your bowels makes sense: it shouldn't really be animated though. Maybe a squat animation, but that's it. No actual substance coming out: too much trouble for the devs to bother.

"I need to pee"

*press F7*

*pee sound*

"I no longer need to pee"

Edited by sacrdandprofne

Do I want the next 'big thing' to be handcuffing people, stripping them naked and then shitting and pissing on them? Not so much.

Do I want the next 'big thing' to be handcuffing people, stripping them naked and then shitting and pissing on them? Not so much.

That's exactly what i expect to be in the game but i just think we just need to deal with it. But still i agree thought it still should be there for realism reasons.

That's exactly what i expect to be in the game but i just think we just need to deal with it. But still i agree thought it still should be there for realism reasons.

No dude,we are not making the foundations for a trollfest.It's a survival simulator.Besides,the things you suggest have already been discussed like a million times in the past,with a great depth of detail.There is a search function on the top right,but i guess you didn't use it.

No dude,we are not making the foundations for a trollfest.It's a survival simulator.Besides,the things you suggest have already been discussed like a million times in the past,with a great depth of detail.There is a search function on the top right,but i guess you didn't use it.

Searched it tons of times but haven't found anything. dus it will make the realism of the survival game feel more realistic even thought nudity and pooing is disturbing it needs to be added in my opinon. Just my thoughts on this topic.

I don't barely get why Dean's team want to add pooing and peeing, I'm fine with vomitting as status effect but theres no reason for the other two, except of realism but hey: there's also no sleeping no cleaning yourself for more personal hygiene? Maybe a dev got caught in his psychosexual development, buzzword would be anal stage^^

I really can't see an advantage for the game but can easily imagine more pleasant ways to interact with your digital environment than pooping? Correct me if I am wrong.

Hello there

Defaction and nudity?

Whats not to like?

But its how one likes it is key. Nudity and waste matter is part of life and if folk want to be "hurr durrr willies and pooo!", well that only shows their own issues.

Im not gonna run around nude as A)it makes you an easy target and B) as LK said about, what about exposure (weatherwise)

They can both bring great aspects to the game, its only the players that can mess things up as long as theyve been implemented properly.

If I see a gang of willies heading toward me and im armed then I know Ive got some extra wax and skin to make bags  and candles from coming up.

No problem.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

Searched it tons of times but haven't found anything. dus it will make the realism of the survival game feel more realistic even thought nudity and pooing is disturbing it needs to be added in my opinon. Just my thoughts on this topic.

Lot's and lot's of disturbing topics.I don't know what to choose from :P

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/165270-getting-naked/?hl=nudity#entry1671857

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172963-poop/?hl=poop

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/165194-bad-case-of-diarrhea/?hl=poop#entry1670788

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170296-to-pee-or-not-to-pee/?hl=peeing#entry1732071

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/97092-shiting-in-the-woods-pissing-and-diarrhoea/page-3?hl=peeing#entry917778

and finally the cherry on the top of the cake:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/2725-merged-everything-poop-and-pee/?hl=peeing

The way you worded the poll is weird. 

But I don't see why not. Being able to strip down, shove your crap in a drybag before swimming so you can cross bodies of water without getting done in by hypothermia from having wet clothes.

I know this topic sounds extremely stupid and dumb but i just wanted to say it anyways.

No thanks.

Edited by zeroy99

The way you worded the poll is weird. 

But I don't see why not. Being able to strip down, shove your crap in a drybag before swimming so you can cross bodies of water without getting done in by hypothermia from having wet clothes.

Seen a bit to much Bear Grylls haven't you?

Lol most of these topics are graveyard topics i'm actually trying to be a bit serious on this topic even if it sounds dumb :P

Nobody in this community can take this stuff serious because half of the people that comment are under the age of 15 and cannot handle nudity cause their parents might see (lol).DayZ is rated M ( I believe) for a reason, and I believe nudity should be implimented. Why not add some laughs, and great memories of this game? Some of my best memories of both of the games are from the laughs and battles. Why take away something that could potentially make this game a lot more fun. This game cannot be 100% serious, as it would get boring.

I support having fun even in a serious game sometimes. 

+1 for nudity and hopefully some hilarious times if implimented. I know I had a laugh fest with people on Rust for it.

It should be toggaleable though if implimented.

I'm not generally against nudity, because this game is sick enough already and I know this is not me. And you cannot kill with pleasure and have inhibitions with nudity. But I don't feel comfortable with giving people the ability to humiliate others in a way, that might affect them more than just virtually. We are all very different, some more vulnerable than others, and it is maybe a good idea not always to think in extremes.

I'm ok with nudity... after all why is it ok to shoot people in the head and all that violence, but no nudity? bloody hypocritical

Peeing is ok too, but pooping... I dunno, running around to find toilet paper, tear up shirts or pick grass to wipe ur behind? Not sure that's fun.

It would be a source to make some very funny youtube video's though....

Not a good idea.

Same reason the Easter Egg prehistoric painting boy doesn't have a penis. This should stay a game. Some things should just stay in reallife.

I'm still waiting for somebody to suggest adding the option to have sex with other characters...

It's a game. Realism has to stop somewhere.

I don't want servers to have monthly rampages of women hunting down sheep or cotton-wool.

Where will it end?

Remember to clean your ears in-game or you could get impacted ear-wax.

Too much. Far too much,

The danger is the game will get to the point where it is ultra real, but not fun. If a game isn't fun, it's unpaid work.

• Like 1

I think nudity would be fun, pee maybe, poo is too far. To some previous posts if nudity bothers you but graphic violence doesn't it's time to re-evaluate your principals. I wanna strip nude, carry a shot gun, and tell people to "suck my boom stick" Ash style. Ya... good times.

if nudity bothers you but graphic violence doesn't it's time to re-evaluate your principals.

Who said either bothered us? We're all naked under our jim-jams, and in the context of a video game graphic violence is great. What has it got to do with principles? Even if it had, who are you to judge other people's principles? It works both ways...some people find that thing you do with sheep offensive.

;)

Women can run around in bra's! 

Indeed.  I hate the stinkin Star Panties and Rainbow undershirt and the friggin T-Shirt