theswedishcathead

Nudity and Defecting and pissing. [Poll questions] DEAN AWNSERS MY QUESTION

Questions  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see nudity in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  2. 2. Defecting and pissing would you like to see this in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  3. 3. Would you like to see these features in a mode like hardcore?

• Yes.
    • Maybe.
    • No.

I don't care about nudity, but honestly, until content is added and we see how people end up generally acting in game, I think it would be best to hold off. Bodily functions, however, no. They won't add anything positive to the game at all. There may be some survival elements that could be explored with it, but there are plenty of survival elements that could be explored without the heavy down-side.

Honestly, I wouldnt mind nudity PROVIDED they have an option to blur bits out. Going to the bathroom though is kind of strange, however I do trust the devs to add it in a way that makes sense and isnt just an annoyence.

Honestly, I wouldnt mind nudity PROVIDED they have an option to blur bits out. Going to the bathroom though is kind of strange, however I do trust the devs to add it in a way that makes sense and isnt just an annoyence.

We need all of this because its a survival game and shitting and pissing is apart of every day life to every living thing on this planet it would be a insult not to have these things in and if rust has nudity why the hell cant dayz have it? dumb not to have any of these things in for a survival game!

If you are against pee and poo then you are against eating. Where all those beans go? Be consistent.

No, just no, simply because it adds nothing to the game.

You confuse me sire, you wish to add more realism to the game, yes?

How realistic is it if, during an apocalyptic scenario, infact any scenario, 75% of the inhabitants on the coast of Chernarus will be seen frolicking nude, urinating and defacating on anything from a pair of shoes to the top of an air control tower? Does that add immersion in your opinion?

Developers can only take 'realism' so far, the rest is up to the audience, which the majority of whom, including myself, piss on your idea of 'realism'. (Pardon the pun)

A rather obtuse suggestion, in my humble opinion.

Sir, I bid you good day.

Nudety in the game is a must. Why its verry easy the devolpers whant to push this game to the reale life  as good as possible. So there for nudety is a must.
Hostage take over strip and walk arrownd to distrakt ather players.

In every horror movie there is nudety. + this game has blood and guns and every thing that makes it 16+ already.

Pissing yes poop not realy. if you drinking to mutch you got to take a pis to you know. + it can help if you had to mutch to drink .

Defecation and urination are not difficult to implement and keep "morally decent", rendering any arguments about decency moot. Seriously, you can make it so that people have to be hidden to do these things if need be, I really don't care. It is however absurd to have a throughput system implemented into the engine (digestion) and not have the resulting output from the input. Seriously.

I frankly can't understand the objections to nudity either. Trolls will be trolls no matter what tools you give them - and frankly, either it's all okay or none of it is. Those of you objecting to these things, be honest with yourself: You have real problems with some of the less than socially acceptable behaviour already present in the game and are terrified over what horrors to your moral sensibility such options would bring.

That, my dear ladies and gentlemen, is your own problem. Don't you dare try to impose your morality on me, Bohemia or anyone else.

• Like 1

You confuse me sire, you wish to add more realism to the game, yes?

How realistic is it if, during an apocalyptic scenario, infact any scenario, 75% of the inhabitants on the coast of Chernarus will be seen frolicking nude, urinating and defacating on anything from a pair of shoes to the top of an air control tower? Does that add immersion in your opinion?

Developers can only take 'realism' so far, the rest is up to the audience, which the majority of whom, including myself, piss on your idea of 'realism'. (Pardon the pun)

A rather obtuse suggestion, in my humble opinion.

Sir, I bid you good day.

The option should be there it should be disabled if not wanted. This can add really good realism to the game if they had whitelists and needed to sign up for a forum to join a game with these features to promise not to abuse and play realistlc 

Yeah but the issue is surely that everyone would just get naked.

I am no prude but seeing a dozen naked men running along the coast disturbs me somewhat.

Why would everyone get naked if you can't carry any gear ?

No doubt you'd see a few dumbasses running naked with axes but everyone ?

It offers no advantage whatsoever.

EDIT : nevermind, you probably meant everyone would get rid of their pants and underwear.

While I don't think everyone would do that I can indeed already picture a fully geared player, with helmet, gas mask, hunter back pack, military boots, camo vest and...no pants nor underwear...

Edited by Sooke

Why would everyone get naked if you can't carry any gear ?

No doubt you'd see a few dumbasses running naked with axes but everyone ?

It offers no advantage whatsoever.

EDIT : nevermind, you probably meant everyone would get rid of their pants and underwear.

While I don't think everyone would do that I can indeed already picture a fully geared player, with helmet, gas mask, hunter back pack, military boots, camo vest and...no pants nor underwear...

Yes thought these features shouldn't be added by force it should be added as a option by disabling or enabling.

I've voted for yes, adding defecting would maybe force people to go aim for a balanced diet as just feeding of sardines might make you getting diarrhea at some point, being forced to aim for a more balanced diet might encourage trading and reduce KoS-mentality.

Toilett paper could get added as item what also - together with desinfect spray - could be used for cleaning up wounds before you bandage them or maybe you would have to repeat to clean up wounds in regular intervals to not get infections (as wounds actually need more medical attention than just bandaging them one time).

Nuditity? I wouldnt mind it but I guess we all know where this would be going, what I wouldn't mind that either if people wanna play around with it a bit just for the laughs but it imho is not really needed and adds nothing tot he gameplay.

Nuditity? I wouldnt mind

Freudian slip there m8 ;)

The best way to ever tackle this would be a simple "I need to go" textline a time after eating/drinking, about twice a day, making the player squat if fed, and males stand to urinate while females re-use the squat animation. Failing to follow the "I need to go" line soils your clothing, dropping your hygiene by a great amount and increasing your attractiveness to zombies. Urine and feces have no part in the game and are not shown except urine can be collected in a bottle, which players can then use to taint food and leave it out as a booby trap, or drink for 5 minutes of thirst alleviation, but no actual fixing of the thirst.

As for nudity, lower body underwear should be irremovable and offer no protection from hypothermia, and complete nudity should leave the player with no inventory slots and cause occasional foot injuries.

{Edit: Make that 15 minutes for drinking of urine's thirst reduction, thanks Wikipedia}

Edited by bobotype3334
  • Like 1