Obscura (DayZ)

Purge them all

God I wish dayz was never put on steam, the amount of nasally, foul mouthed,shoot bambies on sight 14-17 year olds that has infested this game(and the mod before this) is sickening. Something needs to be done with the game that will make them flee and never return, nothing turns me off more than spawning in elektro, and getting shot in the first house I enter while hearing some nasally 15 year old yell annoying crap over direct. Eh, or I'll just wait for star citizen.

Edited by Obscura
  • Like 3

*closes eyes, exhaling slowly* I'm Jedi-sensing someone just got KOS'd.

Indeed, great skills padawan. Did your senses also tell you it was by a nasally voiced 14 year old and that I was a fresh spawn?

This game is starting to remind me of a xbox live game or something, children screaming in mics and generally ruining every game they touch. 

Edited by Obscura
  • Like 3

Poor Obscura, you lost all of 30 seconds you had spent on that character. How will you ever recover from that terrible loss? Not to mention your bruised ego. Bested by a mere teenager, the shame!

Or you could respawn, and go anywhere other than Elektro.

• Like 5

I do not know how I've managed, but it never happened to me. Just avoid them ?

Situation awareness :  #1 rule of Dayz.

• Like 1

Is the 14 year old:

The kid that shot on sight. 

Or the one that rages from getting shot.

Your playing a survival game that contains guns, if you dont want to get shot dont play the game?

Christ.

Edited by Pete1601

You are giving them far too much attention by raging over it. After all, you were a fresh spawn, you didn't lose anything.

Elektro and Cherno will always be areas where mayflies are considered elders.

• Like 1

Tree lines and bushes are your friend...  don't wanna die, don't be seen!

Is the 14 year old:

The kid that shot on sight. 

Or the one that rages from getting shot.

Your playing a survival game that contains guns, if you dont want to get shot dont play the game?

Christ.

I really don't care about being killed, it's the fact that this game is becoming populated with these children and what they take away from the experience of playing this game. Who the fuck wants to play a game where 3/5 people you meet sound like they're 15? Do you still get the same satisfaction when your player interactions are with a nasally voiced 15 year old? Lol i sure dont. It's basically the equivalent of being a grown adult who parties with teenagers.   I've played this since release, and the mod since june 2012, I'm quite familiar with how dayz works. 

I'll probably wait for beta, and only play on 1st person servers with a hefty night cycle, the kids will always stick to the casual stuff. 

Edited by Obscura
  • Like 2

Who the fuck wants to play a game where 3/5 people you meet sound like they've yet to reach the cusp of puberty?

Let me guess, you are 18?

I'm with this guy on this.

To many squeakers. Shouting obscenities down the mic when getting shot at, or doing the shooting. 

And THEY always shout. Not once have I heard a teenager talk to me in a calm polite manner. (And i've been robbed by gentleman bandits)

It's always some obscenity or how they fucked my mother.

Like... really?

• Like 7

The kids will went away, when the next shooter game is coming out, no worries

imo it will change when Zeds arrive and will make lots threat to players. 

And in that day all Dayz SA forum will be full of tears - how STUPD and FUC#@ING HARD Dayz SA is. In that day we will lose lots and lots of kids - who will return to COD/BF/Titanfall/CS and other similar games.

i hope its is not just a dream

• Like 4

When I kill people I sometimes enjoy the occasional nasally 15-year old laugh...it builds their rage meters to full

• Like 3

The constant shouting of obscenities is what fuckin' annoys me. 

I swear like a sailor. But I don't swear AT people directly very often. In a video game or not. There is no reason to be like "FUCK YEAH GET SOME YOU PUSSY BITCH, I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER IN 7 DIFFERENT WAYS. SUCK ON DEEZ NUTZ BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!". That's just not proper. In combat I don't even have time to even actual say anything, because i'm focused on not gettin' shot in my gluteus maximus then to shout these horrible things at people for no reason other than to be a dick.

• Like 1

The constant shouting of obscenities is what fuckin' annoys me. 

I swear like a sailor. But I don't swear AT people directly very often. In a video game or not. There is no reason to be like "FUCK YEAH GET SOME YOU PUSSY BITCH, I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER IN 7 DIFFERENT WAYS. SUCK ON DEEZ NUTZ BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!". That's just not proper. In combat I don't even have time to even actual say anything, because i'm focused on not gettin' shot in my gluteus maximus then to shout these horrible things at people for no reason other than to be a dick.

basically this. And i'll go back to what I said earlier, playing a game infested with children is basically the equivalent to being a grown adult who parties with teenagers lol, it's pathetic. 

• Like 1

The OP came out of vag**a when he was already mature 21. He was never a teen, thats why he hates them so much...

There is no reason to be like "FUCK YEAH GET SOME YOU PUSSY BITCH, I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER IN 7 DIFFERENT WAYS. SUCK ON DEEZ NUTZ BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!".

It´s called roleplaying - and these 15 year olds you met are doing it quite well apparantly.

Seriously though - Complaining about Teenagers being Teenagers in Videogames is like complainging about Teenagers being Teenagers IRL.

There is no solution to this and there never will be. Just cope with it. And if you´re a soft hearted soul that can´t take a bunch of "your mom" joke then maybe video games and the internet in general is not the place for you.

*shows you the finger*

• Like 2

The OP came out of vag**a when he was already mature 21. He was never a teen, thats why he hates them so much...

Nah, I'm just a grown man and would rather play a mature game geared toward and populated with MOSTLY mature adults. But thanks to youtube, steam, and other shit popularizing dayz as a whole, we get to play with a bunch of xbox live transplants screaming over their mics and ruining the atmosphere and immersion. 

Edited by Obscura
  • Like 2

Hopefully those that just play to get an M4 or Mosin and shoot everyone will grow bored of the game once it has been fleshed out and finding a military grade weapon is so much harder.

• Like 3

Hey now, might want to calm down on the abuse of fifteen year olds. Apparently there's a mod here that age who is very power hungry.

But seriously, you shouldn't categorize all of us to be like that.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

lol, a 23 year old complaining about 15 year olds...  wasn't so long ago you was that nasally, spotty, lonely kid bro.  They are having fun as kids do, by being loud and annoying.  As others have said, when the next hyped up game comes along they will move on.  For the time being, scream profanities back at em. 

• Like 1