Sign in to follow this  
extremenuggets

Has Rocket set an ETA when tent spawns will be fixed?

Thats the way it's supposed to be.

There wouldn't be many left if you look at it from a realistic standpoint.

You should find 6 or so broken ones before you finally find one that works.

I don't know if they will ever spawn loot again, or at least not as much as before.

IMO, they should start spawning again, more stuff like cantines, TtsKo, tactical shirts, and cargo pants.

Pretty much the way it was before just not as many scopes and guns, IMO. 

It took me close to a week playing daily to finally find an acog for my M4.

Every time I saw one, my heart stopped, 

"will it be pristine, or worn?"

....nope!

Off to the next place to try and find one. (next town,not next server)

Found 6 broken ones before I finally found a worn one. The way it should be, IMO.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83
  • Like 4

me and my friend found a LRS in the ATC at the NWAF on a just restarted server, lucky find and lucky thing we didnt get shot

• Like 1

me and my friend found a LRS in the ATC at the NWAF on a just restarted server, lucky find and lucky thing we didnt get shot

With how empty NWAF is, you could run in the middle of the run way, fire a bunch of shots, and a good chance nothing will happen.

I heard on a Sacriel stream that the programmers were looking into why certain buildings just don't spawn any loot.

I feel like the spawn rate of ammo should be turned down before attachments.  If it is truly a game of survival, then people should have to worry about choosing their battles wisely, not KoS'ing every player they see.  The military bases not spawning loot does seem like a large waste of space.  The military loot should be spawning there, more than anywhere else, even if it isn't as much as before.  I want to say that Rocket said the problem would be fixed in the future, but that the problem of loot not spawning was more complex than they anticipated. Time will tell.  

• Like 4

I feel like the spawn rate of ammo should be turned down before attachments.  If it is truly a game of survival, then people should have to worry about choosing their battles wisely, not KoS'ing every player they see.  The military bases not spawning loot does seem like a large waste of space.  The military loot should be spawning there, more than anywhere else, even if it isn't as much as before.  I want to say that Rocket said the problem would be fixed in the future, but that the problem of loot not spawning was more complex than they anticipated. Time will tell.  

The people who want to KOS are ALWAYS going to have enough ammo... it matters snot on how rare you make it spawn...

Hmmm i found my LRS in the self storage units ( granted its rare more likely you willl get a pu scope a bipod or a compensator but it happens...

Took me 8 days of 3 to 4 hours a day to find one id say they are perfect level right now not impossible but very hard to find.....

PS you want one you could always go to the popular sniping spots and take one of the body of a sniper you killed, right there is an easier way to find one has some risk to it oh wait that fits there risk vs reward idea....

• Like 1

The people who want to KOS are ALWAYS going to have enough ammo... it matters snot on how rare you make it spawn...

you know some of us just use those scopes to scout a town before going in... With the absence of binocs they are your best bet ( most of my kills have resulted with the fnx or the sawn off shot gun in close range,

"Nothing else in this game matters, long as I gots my scopes so I can snipe kidz LUL!"

"Nothing else in this game matters, long as I gots my scopes so I can snipe kidz LUL!"

I wholeheartedly support this playstyle!

Just to answer OP's question:

It has been confirmed by devs as a glitch.

They also said they will fix it.

But it is NOT a high priority right now.

The guy who does that stuff is busy on other large plans right now.

I'm no betting man, but I would say around 3-6 weeks.

Edited by Wheunis

Just curious, because it is nearly impossible for me to find a Long Range Scope for the Mosin.

excellent.jpg

• Like 3

hopefully it will get fixed soon.  also i found a long range scope in a hangar, very lucky. 

I found 2 in a hangar last night at the NWAF. One was badly damaged but the other was pristine. Just thought I'd share that.

Want to find a LRS in a day?

1. Go to Chapaevsk and hide in one of the tall apartment buildings from the side of Balota.

2. When you start hearing mosin shots nearby, just go to the roof.

3. Kill the guy who is probably shooting at players looting Balota AF.

The guy most likely has a pristine LRS on a mosin with full pristine attachments. At least all of the 3 snipers I killed yesterday had.  :)

Just curious, because it is nearly impossible for me to find a Long Range Scope for the Mosin.

i found 3 so far, so its not impossible... tho that something is hard, should only make you feel better when you finally do find one!

I heard on a Sacriel stream that the programmers were looking into why certain buildings just don't spawn any loot.

From what I have read the loot is apparently in game, it's just fell through the floor.  The X/Y numbers are off or some shit, I dunno.

In over 150 hours I have came across a LRS once, I then died an hour later...

If your talking about the two story building's then yes, also some of the barns have the same issue, I've gotten several items in an "empty" barn by pressing tab and running up and down it.  It's all a work in progress but the tents, they where just ridiculous in terms of booty per square inch, having them all empty is a little silly too I think the entire area should count as a single "building" with only 4ish spawn point in the whole lot.  

I think this would make the area attractive to players and because of the low vis when moving thru the tents trying to find booty would be an on edge affair as it should be.

I had a fully pritine Mosin, LRS, bipod and compensator. Dropped it to eat a can of sardines and the server reset when it was on the floor hahahaha!! never even seen a Mosin since never mind LRS! Nightmare!  :lol:

Edited by BIGH4RRY