Sign in to follow this  
extremenuggets

Has Rocket set an ETA when tent spawns will be fixed?

Hangars. It's low frequency, but hangars will eventually yield a pristine LRS. I think ATCs have them as well, but hangars can be cleared much more quickly and safely if solo. Shooting someone with one works, but frankly, that's entirely dependent on a number of factors that could very well be out of your control, and is always harder than people make it sound or look. PvP can be a rush and a lot of fun, but it certainly isn't a sure thing for loot for everyone that tries it.

Until they get around to server stability and balance LoD effects for most possible graphics settings, I honestly don't see how people have the patience to be long-range snipers, but I wish you the best of luck with yours when you find it.

And how are people still spamming about ammo frequency? They want us to test out new guns as they come out. Other commonly spawning ammo and mags (M4) just haven't been adjusted since being introduced because that's not really quite as much of a focus during Alpha phase. I'm even retyping here to try and not sound condescending and crass, but that one is really obvious, and the fact that it's almost invariably brought up off-topic just kind of pisses me off personally.

With how empty NWAF is, you could run in the middle of the run way, fire a bunch of shots, and a good chance nothing will happen.

Are you playing on one of those private servers that kicks people when they join so the 2 remaining players can loot their way to orgasm, unhindered by gameplay?

• Like 1

They're probably working as intended.  Scopes and weapon attachments (and weapons in general) are going to eventually be extremely rare.  So much so that improvised weapons may be all most people see.

Are you playing on one of those private servers that kicks people when they join so the 2 remaining players can loot their way to orgasm, unhindered by gameplay?

I've never seen this situation explained in such a great way before.  :beans: