Sign in to follow this  
Crooked Hauser

Cure for banditry...

Add a French Press into the loot tables. Then everyone would be running around looking for pristine canteen cups and trade each other ammo for a nice Sumatra blend. We could sit around and sing campfire songs and RP being baristas.

• Like 9

Bandit's make this game out to be what it is, without them and people who kill on sight, this game would in fact be a hiking simulator with a sparse addition of zombies...

Besides them being in game, allows Heros like myself and other Hero-type players something to do besides handing out beanz and canteens to fresh spawns, lol...

• Like 4

I guess my sarcasm is beyond some people? I gotta get that font looked at.

Edited by Crooked Hauser
  • Like 5

no no.

I got what you were going for. just adding my two cents...

Sarcasim noted LOL is it now one adds the old saying thats its the lowest form of wit????

Hmm fitting with KOS bandits being the lowest of dayz players ( waits for flames) but yes they are needed i just wish some of them were a little more inventive so many nice tools to apply and yet all to scared to do more than hide and shoot...

Maybe when another cool torture comes in they may risk a little more for the lols eg what if they add the fuel being used for vehicles as a way to set fire to a character....

no no.

I got what you were going for. just adding my two cents...

Ah ok. It went from silly coffee maker loot post to two people defending KoS so I wasn't sure. ;)

How's this for irony: killing someone for their fair-trade coffee.

Edited by sacrdandprofne
  • Like 3

The funny thing about Cherno is there's a Starbucks right across the street from another Starbucks!

Edited by Crooked Hauser
  • Like 1

The funny thing about Cherno is there's a Starbucks right across the street from another Starbucks!

Lewis Black references are the easiest way to get beans, sir.
  • Like 1

Bandit's make this game out to be what it is, without them and people who kill on sight, this game would in fact be a hiking simulator with a sparse addition of zombies...

Besides them being in game, allows Heros like myself and other Hero-type players something to do besides handing out beanz and canteens to fresh spawns, lol...

Banditry is a tiny part for what this game offers, there's no heroes.

This isn't a good guys vs bad guys type of game.

Banditry is a tiny part for what this game offers, there's no heroes.

This isn't a good guys vs bad guys type of game.

bd893b5a2a3b53ffd56d1ed4d76676762bff757b
  • Like 4

Sarcasm detection is broken across the forum.

That said, if french presses are added (and I'm sipping from some freshly, frenchly-pressed coffee at the moment), we'll have to add patchouli, and of course PETA outfits for when hunting is finally implemented. Maybe buckets of blood to toss on those evil hunters?

If anything can turn me into a KoS bandit in dayz it would be a bunch of emo, and/or patchouli wearing, and/or PETA protestors. pew pew pew pew pew. Or people who like Justin Bieber. And who watch reality TV. And who read entertainment magazines without a sense of irony. And people who walk.

So, I'm basically on the cusp, I guess.

• Like 1

I'll be honest with you, after a zombie apocalypse there is a hierarchy of items I would be willing to fight, and ultimately kill, for. Clearly things like weapons, food and clothing along with protecting friends and loved ones would top the list, but not far off that would be coffee beans. Once the world goes to shit they will be more valuable than money!

• Like 1

What joke? We need coffee, aand I mean this seriously.

Maybe not a barista simulator, but we need coffee. Warm food and drinks should warm you once the temperature system is implemented, maybe also some kind of morale effect? I imagine that if you live on coffee and hot stews with newly catched deer meat, you'd be much better fit to deal with physical pain and such, compared to someone who've spent the last week eating cold pasta and drinking water from a pond.

Also, we can go all Metro 2033. Look! He has coffee beans! And carrots! That is one rich stalker...

bullshit

Silverman, this is your standard response for many of your posts. It makes me wonder if you pick threads at random, and simply reply "bullshit".

Somehow that's awesome, if that is indeed the case.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'll be honest with you, after a zombie apocalypse there is a hierarchy of items I would be willing to fight, and ultimately kill, for. Clearly things like weapons, food and clothing along with protecting friends and loved ones would top the list, but not far off that would be coffee beans. Once the world goes to shit they will be more valuable than money!

You have my (coffee) beans!

I would often just eat foldgers crystals in Iraq because we never stopped long enough to brew a proper cup.

• Like 1

screw your french press. i want a proper machine capable of the 9 bar pressure needed for a proper espresso.

screw your french press. i want a proper machine capable of the 9 bar pressure needed for a proper espresso.

You will have to brave Elektro's fire station to find that particular device on the top level. Enjoy being sniped for your espresso fix.

You will have to brave Elektro's fire station to find that particular device on the top level. Enjoy being sniped for your espresso fix.

definitely worth it.