ChristmasLunch

I don't often hold up newspawns....

Whats the sense behind that action?  :huh:

Look at his sig, nuff said.

• Like 3

Hey, I didn't kill the guy...

I was letting him go - it was my friend who killed him. I didn't know he was going to do it - if you listen to the start of the video, he was about to leave the room but he came back when I told him I found somebody.

I hate spawn killers as much as the next man...

You are a sad and pathetic individual and everything that's wrong with the world.

lol at the white knights !

Good stuff mate i'd of messed with him a lot longer before offing him!

Good to see some more pvp vids up, getting sick and tired of everyones happy family bull.

• Like 2

You are a sad and pathetic individual and everything that's wrong with the world.

What's sad and pathetic is you categorising me in the same boat as terrorists and rapists. I was letting the guy go - I didnt know my mate was going to chop him. Besides, if the guy had some decent stuff and actually communicated with us, we probably would have let him tag along with us. That same night - we gathered up 5 or 6 newspawns and took them to Elektro and looted with them. Edited by ChristmasLunch

Look here asshat, you have no right going around calling people that, you are a sad, pathetic, overbearing, asshole who just sits behind his fucking computer calling KIDS names all day to make yourself feel better about your obese, self-centered, and overall gross self. Next time you pretty much call a CHILD a bad excuse for a human, look in the mirror.

Edited by Morrow
  • Like 2

The surprise axe-attack was unexpected and funny given the hostage-taker's original intentions and subsequent reaction. 

Be civil, people. I don't call you idiots for having to explain humor, so don't call people pathetic for playing the game. 

Edited by Very Ape
  • Like 1

Ya just let this dude play the way he wants but I do wanna say I've never seen a more boring "pvp" video and I must say that your friend , well he's got the beginning signs of a fucking sociopath .

Best of luck to both of you guys when I shotgun your asses haha , but honestly everything's fair game , lets just go find more worthy PVP videos cuz that was not player versus player that was "helpless player being slaughtered versus player "

Note : whoever said " happy family shit" is obviously another one of those kids that don't get the meaning of a sophisticated bandit. Sure they kill for no reason but NOT ALL THE TIME , get real people its way more fun to at least converse with the person and if you're going to kill them at least be a man and give them a chance ... Unless they are a badass adversary in that case kill them on sight :0.

Bah calm down guys. At least he held the person up instead of flat out shooting them.

Bah calm down guys. At least he held the person up instead of flat out shooting them.

I would much rather have been shot on sight haha ? Why would you even say that , they wasted the fresh spawns time , they weren funny they weren't entertaining and worst of all they were liars , the main guy said "we won't hurt you " haha then his friend fucking hits him in the back of the head ... Sorry for posting again I'm at work and need to not kill myself for the time being ;)

Well it wasn't retarded like this but I had a similar situation. Held up a guy with my m8 in a school, cuffed him and took away his ammo so he couldn't shoot us in the back and just as we are about to let him go, our other friend who was catching up runs in the school building yelling with his axe out and smashed the guys head in. Was funny but I did feel bad because that wasn't the plan and the axe guy was being a douche. Wish I had recorded that.

I would much rather have been shot on sight haha ? Why would you even say that , they wasted the fresh spawns time , they weren funny they weren't entertaining and worst of all they were liars , the main guy said "we won't hurt you " haha then his friend fucking hits him in the back of the head ... Sorry for posting again I'm at work and need to not kill myself for the time being ;)

I would apreciate if you read my further responces to others comments. It was never my intention to hurt the fella.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, but it's Day Z, he was a newspawn and had nothing anyway and it'll take him two seconds to be back where he was. A maniac axe murderer running out of the bushes just as he was being let go literally hard me in tears of laugher. 

"Oi run...  RUN! GO! GO! OH MY GOD!!!!"  :lol: 

Next time the axe murderer guy needs to be screaming incoherently.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but it's Day Z, he was a newspawn and had nothing anyway and it'll take him two seconds to be back where he was. A maniac axe murderer running out of the bushes just as he was being let go literally hard me in tears of laugher.

"Oi run... RUN! GO! GO! OH MY GOD!!!!" :lol:

Next time the axe murderer guy needs to be screaming incoherently.

Haha Im glad you enjoyed the video :P