connork20

How to Find the rarest item in the game(Blue Press Vest)

I've found the Press Vest and Anti-stab vests numerous times.. While they are 'rare', I've come across them quite often.  Ballistic Vest, now that is one I've only found once.. 

I found a press vest at the shipwreck. Only had about 15 hours on record but that's the only time I found it there. I have yet to find a long range scope.

Well this video is completely useless for me, not even going to watch it. Some prick is trying to get as many views as possible... get a life

Press vest isn't too hard to find and I didn't server hop because karma will always get you eventually, only a certain amount of time before you spawn in and someone is there waiting!!

EDIT: my press vest seems to be magical btw, I was being silly at the NWAF whilst this guy was popping m4 shots off at me (missing completely), eventually someone shot me in the chest with a mosin. My vest was originally damaged and was ruined by the shot, later however it had miraculously fixed itself into pristine condition lol.

Edited by TheWanderingMan

They are actually called Redpunk Combat Boots and I have found them quite a few times.

Yeah apparently they are way more common now. Same is happening with the Tactical Shirts.

Press vest isn't too hard to find and I didn't server hop because karma will always get you eventually, only a certain amount of time before you spawn in and someone is there waiting!!

EDIT: my press vest seems to be magical btw, I was being silly at the NWAF whilst this guy was popping m4 shots off at me (missing completely), eventually someone shot me in the chest with a mosin. My vest was originally damaged and was ruined by the shot, later however it had miraculously fixed itself into pristine condition lol.

this same exact thing happened to me. i found a press vest in damaged condition, and a few minutes later, a zombie hit me. as i was looking through my inventory my mouse went over the press vest and it was in pristine condition haha

Tell me where to find the leather jacket...

Found one in green mountain inside of the antenna. Sounds incredibly suspicious.

have found 3 press vests, dozens of LRS but no stab vests or ballistic vests

I've found two blue press vests in the new police stations in the jail cell room.

I've found everything mentioned in here except the leather jacket, and I'll tell you a real unique item;

"Engraved 1911".

ANYONE??

I'm running around with a ballistic helmet and a gasmask, which I acquired a few weeks ago.

I mention this for two reasons. Firstly, a recent patch made it impossible to put on a gasmask and a ballistic helmet at the same time, so the combination I'm running around with technically isn't possible any more.

Secondly the game seems to have replaced "ballistic helmet" with two colour variations - "green ballistic helmet" and "black ballistic helmet" (plus the UN helmet). It looks as if the original helmet has been removed as a separate object. So presumably, over time, as older characters die or are wiped it will become the rarest object in the game until there are none left.

Didn't something similar happen with the rocket launcher in the mod? It was super-rare to start with, and then it was removed, but a few people were left with it because they had survived for a while. Except that the damage values were set to 0 so it was even more useless than before.

Edited by AshleyP

I've found some of the rarest items in the game within 1 week of playing lol. I've found a press vest, the FNX 45, I found a Riders Jacket in a Tec building, and I found a damaged long range scope in a barracks. :P I've also gained a ballistic vest on my character from a guy who tried to panic handcuff me xD I ran in on him and he had handcuffs out and he started the animation, so I shot him in the dome, and he had a ballistic vest. :3

Edited by Zedertone

Found one in the ship wreck, I prefer the assault vest just cause it have 8 slots instead of six