Alex22

Character keeps going prone! please help

I have recently dabbled into Day Z but am about to give up as the game has shit me beyond belief with this. I had died in a previous life and my new character, whenever she moves forward, will dive into prone. no matter what i do in the bindings - reset them all to default she continues to just assume a prone possition and slow crawl when i dirrect her to move forward, back left or right. this is so god damn slow and i cant even loot buildings with shelves because she wont stand. Even when i press C to stand, will instantly hit the ground again when i move. Tried new servers, restarting etc. nothing seems to work and i cant find any other topics with someone else experiencing the same problem. 
If anyone knows how to fix this or somewhere that someone else has fixed it - i would be very grateful for the help because the game looks like fun, but crawling everywhere is terrible.

Thanks for your time :)

I have recently dabbled into Day Z but am about to give up as the game has shit me beyond belief with this. I had died in a previous life and my new character, whenever she moves forward, will dive into prone. no matter what i do in the bindings - reset them all to default she continues to just assume a prone possition and slow crawl when i dirrect her to move forward, back left or right. this is so god damn slow and i cant even loot buildings with shelves because she wont stand. Even when i press C to stand, will instantly hit the ground again when i move. Tried new servers, restarting etc. nothing seems to work and i cant find any other topics with someone else experiencing the same problem. 

If anyone knows how to fix this or somewhere that someone else has fixed it - i would be very grateful for the help because the game looks like fun, but crawling everywhere is terrible.

Thanks for your time :)

Your legs are broken? 

ohh is that actually a thing? I thought it was glitched or something wrong with keybindings... - after looking up broken legs i now realise that was possible when i jumped off stairs in a barn >.< 
#feelingstupid
dieing and getting a new character should fix it?

You got broken legs mate. 

Either find some morphine or get someone to kill you.

You can either off yourself by falling more, finding a zombie or hostile player, or eat some rotten food/alcohol/disinfectant.

Otherwise, if you want to live you can come to the TMW teamspeak server, ts.tmwdayz.com.  Any medics online will do their best to get to you and fix you up.

You can either off yourself by falling more, finding a zombie or hostile player, or eat some rotten food/alcohol/disinfectant.

Otherwise, if you want to live you can come to the TMW teamspeak server, ts.tmwdayz.com.  Any medics online will do their best to get to you and fix you up.

I would go with that option, every time I have had an issue that either me and my buddies couldn't fix I would contact the Medics :D and they would be right there patching me up! :D

I already got a bad situation about broken legs, a clan friend help me out with some morphine, i got up, move around on a city loot a bit, then i log out, a few hours pass i log in agaiin and guess what....my legs where broken again????

Don't know what happen there, but i had a clan friend help me out, once again, and now it's all good...probably the game glitch.