BurtRaven

A Shout Out to the Ladies

I managed to survive from 1.7 through to 1.7.1.5 with my dude but then got myself a little carried away in a Dubrovka and ended up as zed-food (but that's another story).

I decided to respawn as a girl (mainly for the nicer curves) and ended up spawning west of Kamenka which was a great start - after running 2 clicks to get to the town and sneaking up from the docks looking for a gun I stumble around a corner and right into a waiting zombie!

I take off, running through buildings, etc trying to throw him off and things went all 'Benny Hill' real fast (although I kept my top on if you know what I mean)...

In the end, despite 20 minutes of mayhem, I manage to escape the damn hordes of Kamenka with just 5000 blood and nothing to show for it but tears of laughter.

Since then I have had the time of my life.

I've lasted longer, survived more peril and generally enjoyed the game more than ever... So with respect here's a Shout out to the Ladies of DayZ.

(I'm even thinking of starting a girl-model only clan)... BOOYAH.

Let me know how gender equality is working out for you?

If you think about it, in a Zombie Apocalypse a Woman is the best Loot possible. :heart:

We should team up, I'll watch your Back, constantly.

If you think about it' date=' in a Zombie Apocalypse a Woman is the best Loot possible. :heart:

[/quote']

their is a word for the its called Necrophilia

If you think about it' date=' in a Zombie Apocalypse a Woman is the best Loot possible. :heart:

[/quote']

their is a word for the its called Necrophilia

..but all the Zombies are dudes :-/

I spawned 27km out from Chernarus in the debug field (Didn't want to respawn, have some phat lewt). I spent three hours running back to the actual world, nearly starving to death in the process (Luckily I keep 3 food, 3 water respectively). I had to jury rig my keyboard to hold down the W key also. Female models seem to do this every now and again, though I'm unsure why.

Fag....

How insecure are you sexually that you really just said that?

Did someone touch your peewee and confuse you a bit Matt?

I shoot females on sight.

Females are the weakest link in an apocalypse and to preserve the strength of the community they either have to be locked away or killed. You cannot lock someone into a building in the mod so killing is what is left.

Secondly, males who play as females are the second weakest link. Someone who plays female because of "they like to look at the characters ass instead of the surroundings" is dangerous to the well-being of a group and needs to be put down.

Unless Rocket adds a way to restrain and lock women up so that they cannot doom the group with their illogical decision making and using gender as a leverage to get necessities over those who really need them, this will not change.

I spawned 27km out from Chernarus in the debug field (Didn't want to respawn' date=' have some phat lewt). I spent three hours running back to the actual world, nearly starving to death in the process (Luckily I keep 3 food, 3 water respectively). I had to jury rig my keyboard to hold down the W key also. Female models seem to do this every now and again, though I'm unsure why.

[/quote']

Every time I spawn somewhere like that I fix it by relogging.

Females are the weakest link in an apocalypse and to preserve the strength of the community they either have to be locked away or killed. You cannot lock someone into a building in the mod so killing is what is left.

Secondly' date=' males who play as females are the second weakest link. Someone who plays female because of "they like to look at the characters ass instead of the surroundings" is dangerous to the well-being of a group and needs to be put down.

Unless Rocket adds a way to restrain and lock women up so that they cannot doom the group with their illogical decision making and using gender as a leverage to get necessities over those who really need them, this will not change.

[/quote']

But... Dat Ass...

Fag....

I play in 3rd person' date=' your point is invalid...

[/quote']

the fact u rather b a girl than a Man make my point Valid

Secondly' date=' males who play as females are the second weakest link. Someone who plays female because of "they like to look at the characters ass instead of the surroundings" is dangerous to the well-being of a group and needs to be put down.

[/quote']

But... Dat Ass...

I don`t need to convince myself that I am straight by staring at a virtual ass, in a game. Sorry.

I treat every guy as if hes about to shoot me in the Face,

I treat every women as if shes about to shoot me in the Face.

What can i say? i believe in equal treatment.

I met a girl named Alice_Packs...

Keep it civil...

Open Alice Pack

Lolled.

I always prefer looking at a girls behind rather than a blokes, even in computer games. Sure it can be distracting but maybe it's just the way I'm wired. :)

But, it does raise the question, where are all the female zombies! I don't get chased by screaming hordes of women in real life, it would be great if it could happen in game. And if they caught me.... well, they could just eat me!

I always prefer looking at a girls behind rather than a blokes' date=' even in computer games. Sure it can be distracting but maybe it's just the way I'm wired. :)

[/quote']

Wait, so real life too you look at peoples asses?

I always prefer looking at a girls behind rather than a blokes' date=' even in computer games. Sure it can be distracting but maybe it's just the way I'm wired. :)

[/quote']

It's been known to happen. I don't know about you, but the way some ladies asses move, I can hardly keep my eyes off of them!

Blokes asses... nah! Not for me thanks.

[/quote']

It's been known to happen. I don't know about you, but the way some ladies asses move, I can hardly keep my eyes off of them!

No, the way you wrote is that you tell yourself not to look at men´s asses because you are straight.

The fact that you mentioned not looking at men`s asses tells me you might be a little insecure or more.

You are the kinda guy we shoot on sight in DayZ. Sorry, you are the weakest link.

I enjoy how people get so serious about a video game. "myshl0ng" you're the type of person that lets me enjoy reading these forums. I AM a dude in real life. I AM a female in the game, because no one wants to get killed by some female character singing "trololololol"

Take it down a notch myshl0ng...its a video game..

I enjoy how people get so serious about a video game. "myshl0ng" you're the type of person that lets me enjoy reading these forums. I AM a dude in real life. I AM a female in the game' date=' because no one wants to get killed by some female character singing "trololololol"

Take it down a notch myshl0ng...its a video game..

[/quote']

But I enjoy it. I can`t stop this beast once it is unleashed, nobody can.

-myshl0ng

[/quote']

No, the way you wrote is that you tell yourself not to look at men´s asses because you are straight.

The fact that you mentioned not looking at men`s asses tells me you might be a little insecure or more.

You are the kinda guy we shoot on sight in DayZ. Sorry, you are the weakest link.

Oh dear, do you think you might be reading a little bit too much into my post?

And with a username such as myshl0ng, I have a suspicion that you may be the weakest link!!! Penis obsessed perhaps?

I met a girl named Alice_Packs...

Keep it civil...

Fantastic name for a toon.

I do wonder if she has 20 slots too?

Everyone has a different way of viewing their character. People like the OP view the game as them controlling a model that they can shape any way they want (So eye-candy would be nice), and others view the character as an extension of themselves and try to have them emulate themselves to a large extent, and then there's also everyone in between. So I can understand why people would pick either gender regardless of their own.