BurtRaven

A Shout Out to the Ladies

Whenever I choose female gender my character starts looking for kitchens and cooking raw meat.

Playing as a female is just fun, I never look at ass or anything but my only problem w females is they can't put camo on

My only problem is t he girls dont have c cup or bigger

I have seen only two female characters since they came out that weren't part of my group. Most of us play as females simply for that reason. We do not need to freak out as much when we see someone who we are not 100% sure is us because it very likely is, since both of those female characters I saw were back when it first came out. The lack of them makes groups convenient.

Also, when you encounter someone up close while having a female skin it seems to slow down a lot of peoples reactions and they are less likely to shoot me before I can shoot them. Besides that, I simply enjoy playing as a female in video games immensely more than playing as a male. I just wish there was some character customization D=.

My only problem is t he girls dont have c cup or bigger

Now that could be distracting... Probably safer as it is in that case.

i tried playing female, then i couldn't wear a ghillie suit so i was like "f*ck it!".