wud

[poll] days alive count

[Poll] Days alive Count  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see, how many days your character is alive ?

• Yes, i do want to see how many days my character is alive
    • No, this is not necessary and makes no difference

I really want to know if you guys liked the  
" Day 1 "
message when first spawning, from the mod.

I liked it very much because when for example
"Day 28"
appeared, i really got paranoid because i didnt want to die even more.

I think "hours alive" would be useful as well.. I am not sure how the "in game clock" runs at what speed, but hours become days , becomes weeks, etc. it could even tell you how long when u die.. "you have died.. existance 1day 9hr 28 mins.."

Would be an easy way to make life valuable. So yes.

Not sure how you could tell on women? I guess their hair could grow longer?

Would be a bit harsh to have my hair visibly growing daily. A beard is good feature for male characters, but I think there is no need to add anything like that for women (at all).

Edited by jayleann
  • Like 2

I want the days survived counter now! lol

I want to post mine for the people that say im lying that I haven't had a toon wipe yet ;)

And it was a nice litte insentive to survive as you say

If men get beards....Women should get hairy legs!

yes pls, and the spawning position as well would be nice

• Like 1

I would like to see this, but have two things to add: one, it should only track time spent in game not real time so that if you play for an hour and walk away for two weeks your character has still only survived for an hour.  Two, I'd honestly rather see this as part of a journal/diary system - the reason I mention is that it can be very easy to lose track of time and days without references and recordkeeping.

Otherwise, nice idea.

• Like 3

I would like to see this, but have two things to add: one, it should only track time spent in game not real time so that if you play for an hour and walk away for two weeks your character has still only survived for an hour.  Two, I'd honestly rather see this as part of a journal/diary system - the reason I mention is that it can be very easy to lose track of time and days without references and recordkeeping.

Otherwise, nice idea.

This.  I would take varied breaks on the mod and come back with a very skewed idea of how long I had actually been surviving.  But yeah, think mostly everyone misses the day-tracking system.  Would be even better with this guy's ideas for improvement.

• Like 1

Nice to see, that over 90% of those who voted
indeed want to see the "Days alive" count.
:D

This will be addressed.  Most recent discussion suggested a database of statistics will be developed and will be accessible via a website - per Rocket in the Eurogamer Live Stream.