over9000nukez

Girl 'abuse' in this game

The first player I encountered was a very seemingly friendly girl with an interesting accent. We ran into a town and as I was walking out of a house she tried to kill me with a crowbar she had found. Luckily my axe and aim were better and she lost the fight. She was also teabagged by me until I got bored of it.

In general sir, I'm not directing any of this towards you.........

Guilty conscience much? Lol

sorry, I made the edit.

and I have a few dutch friends that always do this to me and I cant quite understand the exact meaning of what they say, and it sounds like its hostile, when actually its just them talking and that how the dutch are when they speak, culture difference

If people were scarce and it had been a long time since the last time I had sex, I'd probably keep a few female slaves to rape on a regular basis.

LOL.

I kill all female characters on sight because they should be back at camp preparing meals and taking care of the children.

pretty sure your camp would be empty.

• Like 1

Nah, he'd have Wilson......

Willllsooooonnnnnn.....

Damn you Tom Hanks.....make me cry over a sodding volleyball......

Edited by Ineedscoffee

If people were scarce and it had been a long time since the last time I had sex, I'd probably keep a few female slaves to rape on a regular basis.

Now do you think my camp would be empty?

so I watched this video where a girl was playing DayZ, and a group of geared guys came up to her and started acting "strange" (probably because she was a girl) going 'ooh' and 'yaa'. now in this destroyed world, where there is no law or police, or government, or way of punishing bad deeds the way we used to, women would get it tough in the apocalypse, no kidding around here, is it right for people to do this to add "realism" when they see a girl and act all weird , possibly intimidating her or acting in some sort of sexual way.

I don't know.

What do you guys thing about this?

(here's the kid watch like the first part of the encounter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkz20-xZxU

You know in a real apocalypse i would imagine most woman would be rapped by a gang of thieves or military guys just to for fun or for there grand purpose of repopulations. If you don't remember in 28 Days latter the military guys were going to rap the 2 woman no matter the age no matter if they wanted it or not all for the sake of repopulation. So i would imagine things are pretty accurate for how dangerous it would be for a female.

Plus ppl ARE playing an adult based game. Sex of any kind or torture is not out of the question.

• Like 1

Got what they deserved.  I'm not saying that because they're sexist pigs or attempted virtual rapists, but because they were bandits (them being VR rapists is just a bonus).

You know in a real apocalypse i would imagine most woman would be rapped by a gang of thieves or military guys just to for fun or for there grand purpose of repopulations. If you don't remember in 28 Days latter the military guys were going to rap the 2 woman no matter the age no matter if they wanted it or not all for the sake of repopulation. So i would imagine things are pretty accurate for how dangerous it would be for a female.

Plus ppl ARE playing an adult based game. Sex of any kind or torture is not out of the question.

Ever see the scene from Book of Eli?

Got what they deserved.  I'm not saying that because they're sexist pigs or attempted virtual rapists, but because they were bandits (them being VR rapists is just a bonus).

LMAO bonus.

You made my day better today. XD

I'm sorry but I have to ask... Are you a male or female?  Your avatar is pretty blurry so it is hard to tell.  Could be a chick hiding her face or a clean shaven dude with long hair hiding his face.  No disrespect, I am just curious.

• Like 1

Ever see the scene from Book of Eli?

I think i missed it but thats a damn good movie.

yeah until they starting nagging you to do the dishes and then they would have to go right?

I'm sorry but I have to ask... Are you a male or female?  Your avatar is pretty blurry so it is hard to tell.  Could be a chick hiding her face or a clean shaven dude with long hair hiding his face.  No disrespect, I am just curious.

Im male i just take good care of myself and wash my hair more than once a week.

• Like 1

Im male i just take good care of myself and wash my hair more than once a week.

LMAO!  That's cool.  You can't properly headbang without long hair.

yeah until they starting nagging you to do the dishes and then they would have to go right?

Doing the dishes is a small price to pay for sex. Now, if they start with the "just hold me" crap ...

Doing the dishes is a small price to pay for sex. Now, if they start with the "just hold me" crap ...

u get sex for doing the dishes? lucky bastard, i got to do the dishes, mow the lawn, put the bins out, get teh kids to bed and then if im lucky she might but there are no guarantees...

This is actually one of the major reasons they need to find a way to separate corpses from the player (so that they remain after log-out). Avoiding torture or debasement with an Alt-F4 should not constitute combat logging (but should also not avoid leaving your gear for loot).

Me, I take it in stride. Other people, for good reasons, may not.

Personally i don`t get how people willingly degrade themselves in order to get some sort of sexual gratification, like how 90% of omegle is guys looking to get laid and chatroulette is a dick-bonanza. 

It`s amazing how people actually get all weird and creepy over online games as well, whne playing online games im not thinking about sex or treating it as a dating website at all. Realistically, even if you were to use an online game to get laid, your chances would be soooo much higher if you were just acting cool, and getting someones steam IM and eventually FB by just being a cool guy and making people like you.

me and Beansy have met 3 female gamers in standalone, we have simulated serious sexual assaults in each case, make no mistake, if an apocalyptic event took place then lone females with average or better looks and physique would find themselves being taken, with or without their consent on a regular basis.

2 girls we found were resistant and made life a little difficult although we did on both occasions manage to corner them and do our thing without any problems, although one was unconscious, she was still breathing so it counts. but the French girl we met in elektro actually played along and faked an orgasm for us, although she refused to 'gulp' into direct after I pretended to tickile her tonsils with my pork sword, frigid mare.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 3

me and Beansy have met 3 female gamers in standalone, we have simulated serious sexual assaults in each case, make no mistake, if an apocalyptic event took place then lone females with average or better looks and physique would find themselves being taken, with or without their consent on a regular basis.

2 girls we found were resistant and made life a little difficult although we did on both occasions manage to corner them and do our thing without any problems, although one was unconscious, she was still breathing so it counts. but the French girl we met in elektro actually played along and faked an orgasm for us, although she refused to 'gulp' into direct after I pretended to tickile her tonsils with my pork sword, frigid mare.

how do you pretend to tickle her tonsils with your pork sword? Have I missed a key binding somewhere...

p.s. you are funny and sick btw... Also I havent heard the words frigid or mare in so long :)

Edited by boonaroony

I use the female model so some people might be less likely to shoot at me for no reason. I also hope that someone like you come around so i can get corner and assaulted. I wouldn't say anything at first, just play along and then in the middle of it, or when they happen to take my pants off, I would just say with my deep manly voice, "Is it tucked back far enough so you can't tell? Is it noticeable in the back? Would you fuck me? I'D FUCK ME! 

And then probably end up dead, because I would kill someone if they did that to me.

This thread creeps me out.

Like, alot. God, no wonder we're all sitting here on Valentine's Day instead of out on dates and stuff.