mareak

Street light in the middle of Svetlojarsk?

I saw this a while ago while making my way into the town. Saw a bright area and went to check it out but to scared to venture further so I just capture short video instead. Is a new feature or a glitch? You guys decide.

http://youtu.be/ocifFgRBdPw

There are a few streetlights around like this - i think the Devs have kept them in until the Night is redone and finished.

• Like 1

i wound like to play on night time, but all the buildings starts to flash, and my game crashes.

Actually, street lights are everywhere on night servers, Polana has a few and the city outside of NEAF has quite a few.

ah ok guys, thanks for the explanation. This is my first experience playing in the night!! imagine had to turn on/off the flash light to get your bearing and to avoid zombie. I was surprise when I found the lit up area. Thought it was other player so I give a wide berth.

If they keep this feature it would be interesting :)

i wound like to play on night time, but all the buildings starts to flash, and my game crashes.

wow that is weird man, considering that the night is pitch black, i cant even see what infront of me without the flashlight. High FPS during night.