mrpow

Ive been banned! (dont know where to post)

Yes, and if it really was your family (It wasn't.) you need to stop giving them your password/computer access.

And yeah the whole cheating at facebook games. Just lol.

Edited by Geckofrog7

Yes, and if it really was your family (It wasn't.) you need to stop giving them your password/computer access.

And yeah the whole cheating at facebook games. Just lol.

we share a family pc

Hello there

A quick Google shows that someone with your name was active on a known dayz cheat site "thanking" a chap for their cheat.

If that's you then goto www.battleye.com/support.html we cannot help you here.

Rgds

LoK

ps for those not in the know you "thank" when you download...

Is it OP? Your guess is as good as mine.

could you please tell me what site?

could you please tell me what site?

Hello there

No, it's against our policy to name them even in a PM.

You still have not explained your exact error.

Rgds

LoK

Grab your cell phone or something to record video. Then record your computer screen from the time you start steam to the point you get an error. Make sure it is still and clear. Upload to YouTube, provide link.

Also, if you give us your steam name (don't worry, people share that all the time) we can see your profile and if you have any VAC bans.

Edited by Sinphaltimus
  • Like 1

Grab your cell phone or something to record video. Then record your computer screen from the time you start steam to the point you get an error. Make sure it is still and clear. Upload to YouTube, provide link.

Also, if you give us your steam name (don't worry, people share that all the time) we can see your profile and if you have any VAC bans.

Hello there

Good Idea. We are somewhat bending over backwards for the OP

Rgds

LoK

• Like 4

Hello there

Good Idea. We are somewhat bending over backwards for the OP

Rgds

LoK

I think we all know why we're not getting any info ;)

I think we all know why we're not getting any info ;)

I'll go out on a limb here and say that it takes a long time to upload a video to youtube. But I'm not holding my breath. Just trying to give the OP an opportunity to come clean about his issue or not without portraying a bad community.

I'm got a fairly good idea, since I've received the same message.

But I'm not really sure, why I should help out, when OP or some with OP's name is active on a cheat site, that he has admitted, he has installed a cheat(maybe for other purposes, maybe not), all his "family members" are rampantly cheating on the family PC.

I did a google search too. I searched for "mrpow dayz" (no quotes) and got a user name attached to a steam profile that plays dayz and the dayz mod and has one VAC ban on record as of 6 days ago. Just saying.

Edited by Sinphaltimus

I'll go out on a limb here and say that it takes a long time to upload a video to youtube. But I'm not holding my breath. Just trying to give the OP an opportunity to come clean about his issue or not without portraying a bad community.

Fair enough. After repeated requests to post error messages and screenshots and him not giving us anything to work with...I'm just saying. That ship has sailed.

That's me though.

The steam profile I found seems to jive with the story too. It's a new profile with only the aforementioned games on it and total hours are low and equal total hours played for the last 2 weeks. i think it's fair to LOCK or delete this thread. That's just my opinion.

Hello there

I too think enough has been done, so im closing this for now.

I too have seen the Steam profile and it may well be the same person, the other similarly named profiles dont seem to fit.

Regardless, if its a Vac Ban them its nowt to do with us. Same as a BE ban.

Closing.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1