Sign in to follow this  
Geckofrog7

CZ-805 BREN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CZ-805_BREN

Possibly a rarer assault rifle in the future?

(I suggest it because it's used by the Czech Republic, and since Chernarus is based off the country, I could see it being used.)

(Well, and it looks cool.)

Edited by Geckofrog7

I'd also like to see the rifle it replaced, if this went down IRL then the army would be issuing rifle left right and center to it's troops and they are sure to have a couple thousand VZs hanging around still.

I'm pretty sure they still have some SLRs (aka L1A1 aka Fn Fal) in storage over here.

• Like 2

Yeah I could see both of those being implmented, I loved the them both in Cold War Crisis. (Although it was called CZ-47, so it might have been a different gun, or a mistake on bohemia's part, probably the latter, since I hear about people constantly getting VZ and CZ mixed up.)

Edited by Geckofrog7

It's definitely sexy, but maybe a little too sexy for DayZ.

It's definitely sexy, but maybe a little too sexy for DayZ.

Does this mean we're not getting F-117s either?  :(

But I see your point, it is a very modern looking gun, not really kalashy enough.  :)

Old thread but this is the gun that would fit the Czech environment. Both 7.62x39 and 5.56 are plausible.

Old thread but this is the gun that would fit the Czech environment. Both 7.62x39 and 5.56 are plausible.

I am pretty sure they do not use Cyrillic in the Czech Republic, nor does the Czech Army use the AKM we currently have.

If this was a "Czech" environment then we would be seeing Sa vz. 58 and maybe a few Bushmasters from the Special Forces... just saying.

The CZ-805 is pretty new in the Czech Army and only a few hundred (505) were delivered from 2009 to 2013.

Prague_%28town_sign%29.jpg

Edited by TiggyPooh

I am pretty sure they do not use Cyrillic in the Czech Republic, nor does the Czech Army use the AKM we currently have.

If this was a "Czech" environment then we would be seeing Sa vz. 58 and maybe a few Bushmasters from the Special Forces... just saying.

Does this look familiar to you? ;)

Does this look familiar to you? ;)

Most of us know that the map makers from Bohemia are Czechs and used Czech landscapes, but the actual place we are supposed to be playing in is a former Russian State (fictional) and that is why all the road signs, town signs and what not are written in Russian with Cyrillic letters  ;)