Sign in to follow this  
e00c

Sniper @ Berezino Docks - WP! Are you here? :)

Here's the last of the action!

5 of us making our way to the dock when we heard shots. We had no idea where these were coming from!
1 comrade died. Another was left unconscious. 
The 3 remaining made it to the warehouse, not knowing where this sniper was.
We needed to try and keep our team mate away from the light! 
10 minutes passed still not knowing where the sniper was. We were pinned. Unable to leave the warehouse. 
I made a run to our knocked out member. I was shot! I retreated and patched my self up. My screen was still grey.

2 of us made it out to the back of the warehouse, searching high and low for the sniper. 
We found him! On the crane closest to the sea. Once in a position, we had him! Our unconscious pal was finally brought back round. 

Our fallen comrade made it back up the cost, after being tortured by 2 heavy's. He managed to retrieve his own loot.

A highly tense situation. Just another day in DayZ.

Upon looting his body, we realised he was using a double barrel riffle! Good effort! We all thought you'd have us.

Sadly, I forgot to hit record upon the initial contact! First time recording with bandicam.. think some settings need adjusting.

http://youtu.be/Wa85qcfEByI

Edited by jumling
  • Like 1

I don't mean to start that age-old argument, but your video is more than 50% your character scratching his nose on a wall.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I gave my gun + ammo to the guy next to me :) 
The guy shooting, is on the crane. It was more of a case of seeing if he's on this forum so I can e-pat his back  :thumbsup:

:edit:
I'm kind of hoping it was that Jonny Depth troll ;)

Edited by jumling

Wow, your CPU is whining pretty loud.  Did you have Chrome opened up in the background?  That is usually the cause of that high pitched whining sound because of the hardware acceleration.

• Like 1

Wow, your CPU is whining pretty loud.  Did you have Chrome opened up in the background?  That is usually the cause of that high pitched whining sound because of the hardware acceleration.

That's not my cpu, but several fans! :( I didn't hear it in game, only playing back the recording. I also noticed my mic was much louder that friends? Some tweaks are needed I think..

Actually, you've made me paranoid now. I can hear it now while not in game. It's not constant.. just for a second then it stops. 

Temps are below 50. I've got Video Software/photo software running and Chrome... Usage is less than 25%... any thoughts?

:edit 2: Definitely Chrome... Got my answer on google. Cheers buddy!

Edited by jumling

That's not my cpu, but several fans! :( I didn't hear it in game, only playing back the recording. I also noticed my mic was much louder that friends? Some tweaks are needed I think..

Actually, you've made me paranoid now. I can hear it now while not in game. It's not constant.. just for a second then it stops. 

Temps are below 50. I've got Video Software/photo software running and Chrome... Usage is less than 25%... any thoughts?

:edit 2: Definitely Chrome... Got my answer on google. Cheers buddy!

Hehe, glad you got it sorted out.   :thumbsup:

Would have been way better if you did it in 1PP.

Just sayin'

Indeed. 2 of the guys we're playing with are totally new. Seems it's the easier way. That said, yes it was an advantage - also an advantage for him. So level playing field :-p

---

On a side note, The range was around 250 metres. As far as I'm aware, they aren't any scopes for the Double Barrel Riffle is there? He was a damn good shot to hit/kill/knock out 3 of us. 

Indeed. 2 of the guys we're playing with are totally new. Seems it's the easier way. That said, yes it was an advantage - also an advantage for him. So level playing field :-p

---

On a side note, The range was around 250 metres. As far as I'm aware, they aren't any scopes for the Double Barrel Riffle is there? He was a damn good shot to hit/kill/knock out 3 of us. 

I agree, unless he was silly enough to be on a regular server with 1PP on lol.

Cool video though :) I just think it would have been way more intense in 1st person though.

It was the most intense gaming experience I've had in a while, even though I spent most of it unconscious!   Just hearing everybody scrambling to first locate then flank this guy...  superb!

• Like 1

Nobody fucking cares. STOP posting those kind of stories all over the forums. These kind of action happens every single minute , its nothing special.

Nobody fucking cares. STOP posting those kind of stories all over the forums. These kind of action happens every single minute , its nothing special.

Just your opinion.. Some people do like seeing vids like the one posted here.  If you don't like it, don't watch it and carry on, instead of trolling please.   

Thx.. 

• Like 2

In many hours playing, I've never seen 1 guy pin down 5. We're fully grown men and this sent our hearts pumping. As stupid as that sounds considering its a game!

That said, if people didn't post stories, or arrange peacewalks, or organise book clubs. What would be on this forum? Moan, moan bloody moaning topics. That's what. So it might not be to your taste. Book clubs aren't mine... But I don't go and flame them. Come back when you're adult enough to have a discussion on a discussion forum :-)

Your opinion is 100% incorrect.  Most people like to see and share exactly this kind of story.  This was a great game experience, and partially captured and kindly posted for us.  You don't have to read it, so just move on without flaming / trolling / swearing / shouting.

• Like 1

Your opinion is 100% incorrect.  Most people like to see and share exactly this kind of story.  This was a great game experience, and partially captured and kindly posted for us.  You don't have to read it, so just move on without flaming / trolling / swearing / shouting.

This

1) people can shut up about people posting these stories as it is interesting to some people and also in "general" and 2) stfu about 1pp and 3pp, dont like it then go play that game type, dont like it dont watch, YAWN!

Sour ass community.