oregonized

What is your favorite thing to do in DayZ?

One of my favorite things to do is gather up ammo, good weapon attachments, and other supplies that I don't need and hide them in random bushes so other people can't put them to use.  

• Like 1

You're probably the reason new comers come to the forums and whine that they die of starvation because there's no loot and food on any house.

firefights with my buddies against other groups. thats pure thrill :D yesterday a nice fight in a wood me and my friend against 3. my friend died also 2 enemy, i survived but was very close. loooove it!

You're probably the reason new comers come to the forums and whine that they die of starvation because there's no loot and food on any house.

Nah, I leave plenty of food and drinks because I only hit up the areas I know spawn weapons and medical supplies.

I love wall Glitching! Love get shooted from floor glitch! thats a best things i like at the moment! :D

I like to hide in the woods watching players run past completely unaware that they have a gun pointed at them and I could kill them any time I wanted.

• Like 2

i like to loot towns and close all doors when i move further!

i like to camp berezino and shoot People with Long range scope!

I like try and get the jump on armed targets with an axe. The longer I have to spend sneaking up on a target, the more satisfying the kill (or traumatic my death).

• Like 2

Favorite Thing ? Running across the map to save a freshspawned friend, only to have him shot in the back after we made it halfway to the other part of our Group. ye..good times.

Find an issue/bug everybody already knows about and complain about it on here.

ITZZ AN ALPHURRRR

i lol'd

Talk to other playesr and see if they are hostile. One thing I hate those is when you are obviously friendly because you went up to them. Knowing you might have to give them stuff. However the part I hate is then you listen to them then they kill you because you got nothing else they want. Really? I just play for human interaction and those bandits are almost as bad as KoSers... actually that isn't fair KoSers are pretty bad.

Getting just in the final stage of gearing, just enough to get together with your friends and move to a 40/40 server and camp the airfield/strip :)

And the absolut funniest thing is when u get into a crossfire with another group of people, and where strategy comes out victorious.

Edited by trumpapet

The most fun I've had is playing with my friend. Mainly cause its kinda like having a nice chat and a stroll in the woods together.

On my own I tend to gear up, run around for a bit, contemplate doing some mindless killing, resist the urge and log out.

...things I do, if I have to wait for a friend who runs across the map and I don't care to meet him halfways:

• Close all doors again in totally looted city
  • Open all doors but don't loot anything.
  • Loot half of the buildings completly empty and close all doors again. Put all the acquired loot in the other buildings but leave their doors open.
    • Alternative: Put the loot only in buildings that normally don't spawn any loot, like the small cabins

And my favourite:

• Collecting ALL the loot in Novy Sobor (normally 30 tshirts and 20 shoes and some food) and put it all in the church. Just to make it interesting.
  • Like 1

Apologize uselessely to someone I killed in panic.

"OH GOD OH MY GOD MAN I'M SO SORRY I HEARD THAT GUN AND I SAW YOU AND MAN OH heeeey bullets!"

Edited by ploulaf

Falling off ladders it would seem. I've done it like 3 times now after spending ages getting geared up.

• Like 1

In the early days, I enjoyed going naked and running through electro playing mighty wings through my microphone. Sitting in the road and dropping all my goods for people, letting them take what the want.

Now I just lurk

Keeping my player alive! This one is about a month old now and I've had three broken legs.