Sign in to follow this  
Jono67

What can we look forward to in the next few patches ?

Any rumors ? 

Are vehicles far away ? 

Is there going to be a skill system ?

Would be nice to see base building in the not so far future. :thumbsup:

What other things would make this game really take off ?

100 people servers.

This would be amazing!  There would be almost no way to avoid running into people when traveling to towns.  

fixing sound bug's and zombie pathing,

ye would be good to not have zombies running through objects and getting you easy. And the random can opening and zombie noise is enough to make anyone paranoid  :thumbsup:

ye would be good to not have zombies running through objects and getting you easy. And the random can opening and zombie noise is enough to make anyone paranoid  :thumbsup:

I've grown to like those random sounds, they keep me on edge... I once yelled at a person that didn't exist that I was friendly but if they came through my doorway I'd shoot them. I did this for 5 minutes until I realized it was an ambient noise. 

• Like 4

Dude id like fried chicken and tacos to be implemented but thats just me. XD

I've grown to like those random sounds, they keep me on edge... I once yelled at a person that didn't exist that I was friendly but if they came through my doorway I'd shoot them. I did this for 5 minutes until I realized it was an ambient noise. 

i think i did the same until it became clear it was a server wide noise. walking through the woods and hear a can open and drop to the ground suddenly thinking im gonna get owned.

We can look forward to mods banning for negative comments , maybe some updates and patches along the way , 15 year old cyber power hungry kids , rocket doing some mountin climbing , differant type berry picking ? , maybe nail polish? , looking forwards to all these thing's , funny what money can do to a game really . 

Oh and maybe a few fanboys bumlicking the mods , oh wait we already have that . 

I'm hoping we can look forward to people stop being such pussies and owning upto the fac tthis game isent heading in the right direction , becuase right now , this game is looking worse than maggie thatchers bum hole

Edited by Xequinox90
  • Like 1

We can look forward to mods banning for negative comments , maybe some updates and patches along the way , 15 year old cyber power hungry kids , rocket doing some mountin climbing , differant type berry picking ? , maybe nail polish? , looking forwards to all these thing's , funny what money can do to a game really . 

And you wonder why you were banned...

• Like 2

just.... idk read what your saying in each post to see why some people are upset? there were a few trying to help you I belive.

• Like 1

Told you we had fanboys already , of the bumlicking kind , welcome guys 

at this point you really just don't want to listen to anyone than. Guess anyone trying to help you understand what happend wouldn't work. Guess I can't do anything either, so i'm done posting.

I've seen a tweet that they were planning on renewing/balancing the loot next so I'd expect that to come the upcoming weeks. My further personal forecast (based on virtually nothing); more weapons (including - maybe later on - melee), increased number of everyday items, balancing/expanding of the medical/health system (e.g. adding purpose to more items / sicknesses) and I don't think the first vehicles are that far away but that's just a wild guess (my personal predicition is somewhere after March but we'll see).

There was talk about revising the original roadmap late january to account for higher-then-estimated sales but I guess that got shelfed due to some pretty gamebreaking bugs but I hope they will publish a new roadmap in the upcoming weeks.

Edited by Problematic

That's racist.

You racist for even thinking racist in the first place.

• Like 2

I've seen a tweet that they were planning on renewing/balancing the loot next so I'd expect that to come the upcoming weeks. My further personal forecast (based on virtually nothing); more weapons (including - maybe later on - melee), increased number of everyday items, balancing/expanding of the medical/health system (e.g. adding purpose to more items / sicknesses) and I don't think the first vehicles are that far away but that's just a wild guess (my personal predicition is somewhere after March but we'll see).

There was talk about revising the original roadmap late january to account for higher-then-estimated sales but I guess that got shelfed due to some pretty gamebreaking bugs but I hope they will publish a new roadmap in the upcoming weeks.

would be very nice to see. if crafting and base building was in the game right now and vehicles it would be a perfect reason to go exploring and give yourself a goal. 

• Like 1

Told you we had fanboys already , of the bumlicking kind , welcome guys 

What the hell are you doing here? I have no idea why this guy hasn't been perma-banned yet, he keeps up with his insults everywhere.

What I hope we can look forward to is collision from zombies on buildings and objects.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

Sad really. I ask a genuine question and a few good people reply. a troll makes a post and everybody gives there time of day to kick off at him and give him the attention he wants  <_<

I don't want vehicles or any special base building just yet. At this point I'm most interested in seeing loot spawn locations fixed, respawning loot, hunting, sickness, cooking, player temperature, and stronger need for resting. Basically the core survival elements.

After that, zombie pathing, more zombies, and respawning zombies! :P

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

100 people servers and zombie pathing?

questions:

are zed's still able to clip through walls? see you through walls? see you from 500+m and sprint to you directly?

100 players servers.... have they got a fix for fps drop and desync yet?

gotta fix fps/desync before 100+ is possible  or CRRRASSHHHHHHHH LAG UNTIL DEATH

tumblr_lmcyat1oog1qk1bpao1_500.gif

Edited by pacific_coast

This would be amazing!  There would be almost no way to avoid running into people when traveling to towns.  

It is amazing. I'm on a 100 pop now. 

100 players seems over the top for the map size. Maybe 60-80, but 100? Man...

Maybe it will work out well once spawn points and loot distribution is improved.

• Like 1

would be very nice to see. if crafting and base building was in the game right now and vehicles it would be a perfect reason to go exploring and give yourself a goal. 

I agree, I wouldn't expect base building to hit Alpha though - I think that's a feature they're saving for beta. It's gonna take a while in any case.

And I can't wait for the 100 person servers, if you venture inland it's not gonna be thát bad and I like to come across people there aswell.

100 people seems like a realistic number considering the cities, and scale of the map. But all I can think of is chaos. Cherno and Electro will turn into full scale warzones, roaming bands of freshie brawlers, and everyone scrambling to get loot that isn't there. 0_0

Edited by Kaw