Sign in to follow this  
seifeler

Met a Chenarussian Hillbilly Family...

We met Dominik "Nik", Petr and their 10-year-old brother Sasha at the outskirts of Polana. See what happens in the end and please don't mind the bad quality.

• Like 9

haha wow ! just got to the end... that was awesome.. I'm sure a little part of you after you died was somewhat satisfied with the experience atleast :D

very nice video man.. this is the materiel we use to get freinds to play dayZ

• Like 2

Cool turn over at the end. When Sasha freaks out at the end, are his parents shouting his name or who is that? :D

Sounds like someone in the same room as Sasha.

• Like 1

I love that at the end you hear that exchange of gunfire, and that last mosin shot. Petr and I are the only 2 that survived, it was awkward for a few minutes. lol.

• Like 1

I love that at the end you hear that exchange of gunfire, and that last mosin shot. Petr and I are the only 2 that survived, it was awkward for a few minutes. lol.

Do you mean both of you just didn't shoot at each other after the others died then just parted your separate ways ? 

All the rewards to that kid for not being a total faggot and actually fun to play with.

applause-gif-3.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing!! Fun little bit of RP! Really enjoyed watching your video mate!

I'd very much like to know how old the little guy "Sasha" is. Sounds like a ten-year-old.

Yeah, he was a tag along, I think he was just about that age probably.