Sign in to follow this  
tester9000

Hunting and equipping time

Here is a small list of suggestions after playing DayZ:

· Every item except weapons that can be equipped/unequipped i.e compass should be given a unique animation. I was disappointed when watching my avatar unequip a compass.
· Extended map. Having a larger map would mean more trees, more difficult to find player tents, and allows much ground for hunting and crafting. Some players like me prefer to hunt animals and craft bottles for filling water from the lake or sea as an alternative means of survival instead of going into an infested city all the time.
· Ability to craft hunting equipment such as wooden spears.
· Ability to fish and cook fish
· Half-split ship at Riften should have more railings in the inside. I don't like exploring this stupid ship because I died twice for apparently, no reason. I was exploring the forest after coming out of this ship and got the "you are dead" message. I speculated that it was because I got desync (yellow) issues while exploring the ship. I have friggin 10ms and the server has issues. Unbelievable.
· Ability to "stay put" when equipping a weapon like SKS. My avatar apparently teleports slightly (about 1m) to the left when equipping my SKS.
· Crouch animation when falling/lagging/jumping off places higher than a refridgerator and taking damage instead of getting the "you are dead". I once jumped off a place no higher than a fridge and the rest, you can pretty much imagine.
· A system that checks the players last profile when he/she logs into a new server and given an option: Would you like to join this server? It will not load your previous profile/It will load your previous profile instead of just logging on. I once joined a server from NZ and I started fresh which pissed me off.
· Would like an AK-47 added to the game very soon.
· Infected at the airfield should be much tougher
· Hundreds of infected in "port-cities".
· Military installations near spawn points should be removed to encourage team work and less go-to-military-base-n-then-city-to-murder-survivors
· Accessories for the M4 and their ammo type should be made rare. After one of the patches, acquiring M4 has been difficult to some extent which is great because it adds realism but to see parts everywhere kind of kills it, still.

Thanks for reading.

You should really consider two things.

1. Name of your topic (more like random obsolete suggestions).

2. What DayZ development team are planning or announced that will be included in the game.

Did you search and look what has been suggested or confirmed already? Guess not. So why should we take our time and read and answer your stuff?

ninja`d

Edited by bonsai

Pretty much all of this is either waaahs about shit that has already been fixed (fall damage, for example) or is due to be fixed. The rest I bet has already been suggested many times.

Please search, it's not difficult or particularly time consuming.

Everything you've suggested is already in the works. Except the AK-47, which probably won't be in the game as it's a bit of an antique and not really in use anywhere. The AK-74, though, has already been shown in dev videos, so we'll get some members of the AK family sometime soon.