dannynickelov

What is your opinion on this outfit?

I just grabbed some stuff and this is how it turned out, i think this fits the Blaze 95 rifle. Also a good camouflage pattern for traveling through the north.

A3i42dx.jpg

I think the black rocket aviator sunglasses would be better for it. 

Hat goes nicely together with that rifle and pistol holster (hope you got magnum in there).

Still I don't think full TTsKO gear is the right stuff for cowboy impression.

I'd rather go with blue jeans and some checkered shirt :-).

edit: you got postprocess on full? Personally I can't stand that blurriness.

Edited by Hombre

Guess a machete fits it better? I swapped TTSKO jacket for a Tan jacket, only some Beige boots and Autumn hunter pants and i am a bit less bandit-ish.

I think the black rocket aviator sunglasses would be better for it. 

the aviators are bugged. They are clear in the startup screen and shaded in-game.

Hat goes nicely together with that rifle and pistol holster (hope you got magnum in there).

Still I don't think full TTsKO gear is the right stuff for cowboy impression.

I'd rather go with blue jeans and some checkered shirt :-).

edit: you got postprocess on full? Personally I can't stand that blurriness.

Most games I ever had on this PC barely run smoothly on all lowest, so I want to enjoy the shiny and glowy shit this time. It really makes the game look nice once you turn off the rotation blur. It looks nice too but seriously it's unbearable.

Edited by Sutinen

Sorry, but all types of shades make your character look like a twat - surely you can manage to keep 1 pocket space free so you can keep them out of sight?

i run more like brownish

nz4rjasa76jh.jpg

i dont like ttkso.

Take brown hunterpants and checkshirt/brown hoodie. l00ks a little bit like a "leatherjacket" :)

• Like 1

Might be what he's going for?

Or he might just want to not get spotted by other players and shot at? I wear camo for this purpose. Makes it harder for ppl to spot you if your on a hill scouting a town for possible trouble.

KOSing is not on my list when i wear camo its to prevent it.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

Why worry if these people think you look like a bandit as id say they would all KOS you with no contact what so ever( pretty much regardless of what ya wearing eg oh he has a gun threat bang bang..... A person who is willing to try find out if your a bandit would stalk you see what ya do maybe get jump on ya and try figure it out by talking to you rather than what your wearing..........

If you liked the look and it has as much gear slots as you want to have wear it nothing in the way of cloths will stop you from being KOSed any less people just make excuses for why they shoot you and say to themselves yeah got another bandit without knowing anything about you , your play style... 

Why worry if these people think you look like a bandit as id say they would all KOS you with no contact what so ever( pretty much regardless of what ya wearing eg oh he has a gun threat bang bang..... A person who is willing to try find out if your a bandit would stalk you see what ya do maybe get jump on ya and try figure it out by talking to you rather than what your wearing..........

If you liked the look and it has as much gear slots as you want to have wear it nothing in the way of cloths will stop you from being KOSed any less people just make excuses for why they shoot you and say to themselves yeah got another bandit without knowing anything about you , your play style... 

For this VERY purpose last night i had just entered the beach wrecked ship, rounded the corner and BAM there was a guy standing there over a dead corpse with a gun in hand had a down jacket on and all kinds of other out of place colored gear on. Compared to me this guy stuck out like a sore thumb and seeing him over a dead body with bright colored cloths didnt make me feel any less threatened. So i shot the bastard before he had time to react. Now when i see some one over a dead body and i dont KNOW the person its BETTER to shoot them dead than ask if there friendly first so i did. You can have the most out of place gear in this game but the moment you see dead bodies and its not your friend red flags all around.

• Like 1

Most games I ever had on this PC barely run smoothly on all lowest, so I want to enjoy the shiny and glowy shit this time. It really makes the game look nice once you turn off the rotation blur. It looks nice too but seriously it's unbearable.

Yeah I get the enjoyment of running games on very high.

It's just that the PP adds too much shininess in my opinion, but to everyone his own.

Btw hope there is really that leather jacket in game, that would go wonderfully with cowboy hat and Blazer rifle.

Edited by Hombre

9/10 would shoot in face

Gas mask and assault rifle earns a 10

Edited by omgwtfbbq

For this VERY purpose last night i had just entered the beach wrecked ship, rounded the corner and BAM there was a guy standing there over a dead corpse with a gun in hand had a down jacket on and all kinds of other out of place colored gear on. Compared to me this guy stuck out like a sore thumb and seeing him over a dead body with bright colored cloths didnt make me feel any less threatened. So i shot the bastard before he had time to react. Now when i see some one over a dead body and i dont KNOW the person its BETTER to shoot them dead than ask if there friendly first so i did. You can have the most out of place gear in this game but the moment you see dead bodies and its not your friend red flags all around.

yeah you had to make a split second assumption/decision there and for saftey you shot first id say good decision is there a chance he was innocent maybe he was maybe that guy attacked him but BUT is it worth your life to find out in a situation where you cant get a good advantage no its not.

His clothes didnt make you shoot him your quick assesment of risk did cant ask for more than that.... BUT most people dont even do that its shoot on sight regardless of what your wearing( nothing wrong with kos if you want to) but to many people complain about kos then do it themselves but to make themselves feel like the cure rather than the problem they make bold assumptions based on what your clothes if you have a gun or not LOL ..

I can call anyone i shoot a bandit doesnt make it corret that they are a bandit.( although with this mindset it be right alot lol)