colbykid

What do you do when waiting time spawn?

Ok sometimes you log in a wrong server or lag server and you have to log out. Ofcourse you have 100-200s waiting. What will you do in that time? 

I play flappy bird when I wait for time spawn and got 53 score :D

Am I the only one totally uninterested in this Flappy Bird craze?

• Like 4

I've never seen a spawn timer.... I can't imagine why.

I'd never heard of it until yesterday, heard of it yesterday as it was on the BBC news... so you are not alone.  They described it as.."you tap the screen to keep your bird flying"... yeah, I think i'll pass on that.

Edited by MadTommy

I don't care what do you guys think about FB. I just want to know what do you do in time spawning :D

I don't care what do you guys think about FB. I just want to know what do you do in time spawning :D

I don't give a shit about anything you say considering the subject of your thread.. there you go.

Edited by MadTommy

Roll a ciggy and get a beer. maybe empty my shit bucket.

I don't have one of them new fangled mobile phone things so I don't play Flappy Birds.

(guessing its on mobile phones ?)

I find three and a half minutes is plenty of time for a crafty, quick..... er, coffee? 

Sometimes a couple of *coffees* if it's a longer timer.

• Like 1

I highly recommend getting in some exercise. A lot of health experts these days think that a sedentary lifestyle is downright dangerous. 

• Like 3

I highly recommend getting in some exercise. A lot of health experts these days think that a sedentary lifestyle is downright dangerous. 

Saw a kid on league of legends who did push-ups for every kill and sit-ups for every death after a game. He did it for about 2 months and lost 15 lbs.

Good idea :D

Saw a kid on league of legends who did push-ups for every kill and sit-ups for every death after a game. He did it for about 2 months and lost 15 lbs.

Wow, not a bad idea.

Take stuff apart if i'm bored enough. Most of the time I check forums/facebook like i'm doing now.

I've never seen a spawn timer.... I can't imagine why.

I'd never heard of it until yesterday, heard of it yesterday as it was on the BBC news... so you are not alone.  They described it as.."you tap the screen to keep your bird flying"... yeah, I think i'll pass on that.

1) You're so cool for never having to quickly switch servers for any reason.

2) Flappy Bird is a very entertaining game, regardless of what you hear. It deserves the hype it receives.