Sign in to follow this  
nvrsbr

Game is completely unplayable right now.

I cant open doors, pick up stuff, drop stuff, pull out weapons ETC ETC

Even with DESYNC at Zero.

All I can do is walk around.

Tried about 8 different servers, all low ping ones.

Has been this way since yesterday morning.

Hope this is going to be fixed soon?

• Like 1

Just restart the game (I think it's a bug due to using the animations like F7)

You are not alone in this situation, I just tried to play myself and I'm getting the same issues, plus my screen goes from color to black and white and shaky as if I was getting struck by lightning. I'm sure it will be fixed soon though.

• Like 1

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I know, I'm a bit of a dick, but it really needs saying and if it was not me then it would be somebody else. Keep an eye on the patch notes threads in the Announcements forum, they will add it as a known issue if and when it becomes a priority. Also please consider making a bug report.

• Like 6

Wait a bit after you join before trying to open doors and stuff....also a swig of drink works wonders for stuck doors...

Couldnt open a single one at NWA in the barracks last night, so i hit f on them all, so it displayed the open symbol.....went to the end and drank a soda....bingo! they all opened at once together. Might help, not sure lol :)

Edited by Karmaterror

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I know, I'm a bit of a dick, but it really needs saying and if it was not me then it would be somebody else. Keep an eye on the patch notes threads in the Announcements forum, they will add it as a known issue if and when it becomes a priority. Also please consider making a bug report.

Not a dick! Stating a Fact.

• Like 2

Just restart the game (I think it's a bug due to using the animations like F7)

Restarting the game does nothing, tried numerous times yesterday.

Hopefully this patch thats being tested on Experimental fixes the issue for us and it gets deployed to Stable tomorrow.

I know its Alpha and what to expect from an Alpha, I have been playing for a while now, but this just popped up the last couple of days.

And yes you are being a dick.

Restarting the game does nothing, tried numerous times yesterday.

Hopefully this patch thats being tested on Experimental fixes the issue for us and it gets deployed to Stable tomorrow.

experimental runs on the same patch right now

Everybody knows it's Early Access Alpha and nobody is complaining about it here. We are just sharing our experiences to see if it's generalized. Hoping for something to be fixed don't mean we are bitching about it. Don't get confused.

I cant open doors, pick up stuff, drop stuff, pull out weapons ETC ETC

Even with DESYNC at Zero.

All I can do is walk around.

Tried about 8 different servers, all low ping ones.

Has been this way since yesterday morning.

Hope this is going to be fixed soon?

so will u be doing something else this day...like going out for a walk of fresh air, catch a movie...stuff like that?

Will you go out for fresh air yourself? Instead of trolling all day on forums? :P

Have a nice day!

Edited by Mosuke

Will you go out for fresh air yourself? Instead of trolling all day on forums? :P

Have a nice day!

Ofc I will...im going out now. U just cant keep a high level of trolling without some fresh air...u gotta get out, get some new inspiration to keep ur trolling fresh and provocative.

• Like 2

Ofc I will...im going out now. U just cant keep a high level of trolling without some fresh air...u gotta get out, get some new inspiration to keep ur trolling fresh and provocative.

Pouhahaha :P

This should have gone in troubleshooting, not general discussion, then you may have avoided the; this is Alpha reply. Also if you had asked if anyone has a work around or fix, it may have been a nice addition. I have seen people bitching about known issues, with known workarounds but this post seemed reasonable to me.

• Like 2

This should have gone in troubleshooting, not general discussion, then you may have avoided the; this is Alpha reply. Also if you had asked if anyone has a work around or fix, it may have been a nice addition. I have seen people bitching about known issues, with known workarounds but this post seemed reasonable to me.

Agreed.

So many people in here thinking they run the Forums and their egos are bigger than they should be.

How about you STFU and have a serious discussion about this instead of being douche bags.

Stop it guys.

The Topic is now in Troubleshooting, if you can't help or advise then don't bother.

Troll/Spam =

• Like 2

How do I know what these items are ?

if you are talking about flickering items... I dont have any.

Edited by nvrsbr

How do I know what these items are ?

if you are talking about flickering items... I dont have any.

If you are carrying any items over from the prior build it may cause issues.  http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1xbygt/fps_drop_is_caused_by_pre_115106_gear/cf9yii7?context=1

• Like 1

I think ALL my gear is prepatch... so you are telling me that I have to basically kill my Character to fix this ?

Think I will just wait for the patch...

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns/status/432812456545492992

You do not need to kill him or her persay, however you would need to dump your gear onto the ground until your inventory is empty and leave said items behind.

• Like 1