Sign in to follow this  
lol2k345

A mate of mine bought the game yesterday. Join our server, unconscious...respawned, enden up in the sea...died...spawned uncon.....you get the point.

Tried:

- Chaning name of char. No.

- Jumping into a server where he was able to spawn, and then back. No.

- Restart of everything. No.

There is no cure?

This has been reported in the bug tracker. Please go to the bug tracker and vote the problem up.

1) http://feedback.dayz...y_view_page.php Go here, make an account if you do not have one at all.

2) Sign into the account making sure its all done sorted i.e. activated etc.

3) Log in. Then at the top there is a link says "View Issues"

4) Then in the search box, type the key words or the same as an example "unconcious dead in ocean" then click on "Apply Filter"

5) Look at the most viewed/commented on problem, or which fits your best problem.

6) Then in the ID column, you will see loads of numbers click on this, you should see "VOTE UP" or "VOTE DOWN". Then click on the radius button next to "VOTE UP" then, click on "VOTE"

7) All done.

This will save many duplicates of bug reporting and will save the DayZ Dev Team time when looking at problems. I do hope this helped. You can also add your own note at the bottom of the bug report which can be added as well. Just fill in the box with more added information and click on "Add Note"

Edited by w00kie
  • Like 1

My Documents, dayz folder, find the folder with your account name and delete. Log back into the game viola :)

My Documents, dayz folder, find the folder with your account name and delete. Log back into the game viola :)

If someone can verify this, or point me into the thread where this was the solution, I will try this.

I managed to fix this through alot of playing around, I waited till it was "spawning" me again and left the server, went into the character creator and changed a tshirt and stuff. 

A mate of mine bought the game yesterday. Join our server, unconscious...respawned, enden up in the sea...died...spawned uncon.....you get the point.

Tried:

- Chaning name of char. No.

- Jumping into a server where he was able to spawn, and then back. No.

- Restart of everything. No.

There is no cure?

That's actually more game play than Im having at the moment with the game in its current 'stable' condition hahahha!!!

Few of our clanmates were experiencing this yesterday.  I have yet to have it happen to me tho.  

If someone can verify this, or point me into the thread where this was the solution, I will try this.

because screw doing a little bit of file deleting to try and get a fix for yourself right?

because screw doing a little bit of file deleting to try and get a fix for yourself right?

Well I'm no computer genius so forgive me for trying to avoid screwing up my settings or DayZ since nobody confirmed this worked. I'm no car technician either so that's why I always ask someone to make sure it's ok before I disconnect come cable... 

• Like 1

Well it was happening to a clan member of mine. It worked for him. So its up to you. But everyone's situation could be alittle bit different

Did he have broken bones?

This happened to my buddy, he was able to move for about 5 seconds each spawn until getting the death screen again, but with a greyed out respawn button.  He eventually swam to shore.

That is your best bet if you're able to move at all.  With the server hopping timer though it'd going to take you a while depending how far out you are.

If you're willing to delete files like that, I've got an Alt+F4 to sell you...

Well I'm no computer genius so forgive me for trying to avoid screwing up my settings or DayZ since nobody confirmed this worked. I'm no car technician either so that's why I always ask someone to make sure it's ok before I disconnect come cable... 

I'd say copy said files, delete said files and try. if it fails or the game refuses to start ect .. just put the files back.