Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Easter eggs you hope get added to DayZ

Guys, what say you?

I'd love for a bigfoot to be walking through the woods up in the north during the night and stays motionless in a pine tree or something during the day. That'd be hella scary!

What else?

• Like 3

id find a rocket face in the cherno tower rather than santa. Id have a good laugh at that.

Is the santa face still in?

Id like seasonal stuff, christmas trees that we can cut and drag places, then decorate with junk loot. Or pumpkins that we can carve and put candles in on halloween :)

I'd like to find Rick's Bloody Sheriff's Shirt and Rick's Sheriff's Hat as a tribute to The Walking Dead.

Hello there

A large Gold Statue of me and Fraggle making out.

Tastefully done though. Artistic.

OR

More seriously a storyline one can follow if one wishes that has no impact on the game itself but is just a fun jaunt. A sort of Treasure hunt a bit like the Da Vinci code, but well written. It could progress through finding old campsites, journals etc and could even be procedurally generated so as to give some replayability. No rewards, no boss fight just a fun trek. Although I can see some issues arising..

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

One of these:

care-bears-share-bear.jpg

Commonly known as a Carebear.

This may be found in a random house/dwelling, handcuffed and foaming at the mouth with an empty bottle of disinfectant nearby.