stationmax

FPS DROPS LAST PATCH - MORE INFORMATION (SPAM TO DEVS)

PLEASE TO ALL PLAYER WITH FPS DROPS PROBLEM:

I think i find the problem with the new patch... its not pc related so if you have good performance before the patch is not your (or pc) fault.

so i notice that the equip can be the problem or the character itself.. if you die and loose all items then respawn your lag will go away but the bad thing is.. if a player with the "fps drop bug" is near an other player without lag he may cause big fps drops to them..

this is what i think please test it and let the community and devs know

EDIT: Rain is NOT related to the fps drops... the bug still happening in day/non raining servers...

. sorry for bad english
. if you already know that.. sorry!
. if you think this post help you quote that and spam it so other player and devs can see!

Thanks, StationMax,

Edited by StationMax
  • Like 9

Well there is about 5 or 6 threads so far on the main page now regarding this so heres my BUMP hoping it will get fixed before monday

• Like 1

same here , it slowly declines from 60 to 2fps.

• Like 3

thanks please keep update this post because this information are good for resolving the fps drops bug. i hope some devs see this..

lag freeze or freeze instantly ,,, rain or no rain makes no difference  ,, cannot play any more ,,,,,at all

• Like 1

bump i cant even play just crashes on load in 4 minute time because ive server hoped err no then same again tried 4 times and gave up

cant play anymore, just joined a server and every 5 seconds i get 1-2 seconds of lag. before the last couple patches i was going fine at 70-80 fps now im down to 1-5 fps in certaIN SPOTS.

Spam is not permitted.

i found some information about that frustrating bug and then? not spam? ... please send that information at some devs at least..

Edited by StationMax

i found some information about that frustating bug and then? not spam? ... please send that information at some devs at least..

Use the bug tracker. Besides, the developers are already more than likely aware of it.

• Like 1

Use the bug tracker. Besides, the developers are already more than likely aware of it.

ok thanks.. but with these information players can free theirselfs of the bugs (if you read it at the top page) so it can help! make you an official post meaby all players can see then without spamming

Edited by StationMax

Nope, me and two other friends were playing on a server, no problem really, 1 unknown player joins, the sticky screen starts, frames drop from 30 to 5 and back up again, really bad desync then the two with me are shot, killed and respawned, one just logs off, the other is at kamyshovo making his way back to elektro, all the way back he's getting the same frame drop and lag spikes, only 3 people in the server, I'm in elektro hunting down the bandit so that's 2 in elektro, 1 in kamyshovo yet we're getting the same frame drops at the same time.

Edited by RagedDrew

UP BEACAUSE IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

man i give up, nobody seems to care about it... i gave the solution in a silver plate and no one cares.. im trayng to make a report feedbak but cmon..

Edited by StationMax

man i give up, nobody seems to care about it... i gave the solution in a silver plate and no one cares.. im trayng to make a report feedbak but cmon..

you didn't give a solution simply the cause. Now the devs have to experiment by finding what they added caused an item to make a memory leak. One by one finding whatever it is. This is alpha, you click a button on EVERY start up saying that YOU understand this is alpha and this is a PART of alpha testing. Don't be a child about it just go play something else. I'd love to play its probably one of my favoite games but i understand things will go wrong. its not like Battlefield 4 which i bought expecting a fully functioning game with little to no issues (which is why it was 60$). Don't say they don't care to get a rouse because it wont happen, there's only so many people in the dev team. if you really wanted to make a solution become a dev.

please ignore the child behavior. I'm sure you guys will have it fixed asap. it is an alpha after all.... not like this is BF4 or anything.

PLEASE TO ALL PLAYER WITH FPS DROPS PROBLEM:

I think i find the problem with the new patch... its not pc related so if you have good performance before the patch is not your (or pc) fault.

so i notice that the equip can be the problem or the character itself.. if you die and loose all items then respawn your lag will go away but the bad thing is.. if a player with the "fps drop bug" is near an other player without lag he may cause big fps drops to them..

this is what i think please test it and let the community and devs know

EDIT: Rain is NOT related to the fps drops... the bug still happening in day/non raining servers...

. sorry for bad english

. if you already know that.. sorry!

. if you think this post help you quote that and spam it so other player and devs can see!

Thanks, StationMax,

so what are you saying ,,,that we have all die and give up our stuff and start again just to be able to play ?  if so that really sucks

Do not start posting your topic across the forums.

• Like 1