Edited by SixMacs

My offers:

M68 CompM2 Optics (W)

Explosive Grenade (W)

RGD-5 Explosive Grenade (P)

Flashbang (D)

5-clip for Mosin (P)

PM me for further details :)

How come can you access logs at a public shard?

Admins have access to server logs as of .53, public or private.

Sorry but I will report that GSP. It's not allowed for public hives.

I don't really care what Honey B did or did not do.

I want to say that you are not supposed to have those logs. I'll get you some standing proof for that, don't worry.

A public shard CAN NOT have logs because THEN people will do revenge killing, admins will abuse their rights.

At private shards, It's not important if you abuse because It's your server. Public shards are like you rent from Bohemia.

I am not a bandit, I don't like banditry. Here I am not defending HoneyB, here I am defending the laws and rules.

I actually don't have too much sh*t anymore. I decided to go to the Burnaya River Trading Company meeting today in hope to trade off some coupled mags, possibly my m4, a few high caps, misc. m4 parts, and such. Turns out there was a gun battle which they couldn't hold down their own shit so I was slaughtered, and I assume the other innocent traders were killed too. I couldn't make a stand for myself either, because I loaded in WHERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO and was greeted by 4 men aiming their rifles at me screaming to put my hands up, hit the ground, and drop all of my items. Then 15 seconds later, everyone started getting, for a lack of better terms, mowed down. I was then greeted by the black 'you are dead' screen. So not only did I die hoping to meet a few new friends and execute some trades, I died after getting screamed at by some immature A**H***S.

So what was my personal gathering after all of this? F*** that BR clan tag and if I ever end up in their vicinity, I will tear them down and get back a slight bit of the gear I lost due to their shenanigans.

Lets resolve this swiftly please so others may carry on.  Admin logs are present as of .53, regardless I will be removing your pastebin links as we do not want personal information circulating the forum in terms of ID's.  The conversation itself can discontinue as of here, place the blacklisted traders in your signature if you like but keep the banter out of this thread or it will be shut down.  This thread is for trading, I think the point has been made, others can review it.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/220062-changelog-stable-053126384/

- Adminlogs added for private & public shards (logs connects and disconnects of player, logs messages sent through chat, logs player kills).

Carry on,

Steak.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 5

Have to trade:

Sword

2x Protector cases

Looking for a decked out M4

is there anything else u would take for that sword Edited by MalmborgRacing

Looking for:

AK bayonet (W/P)

Suppressor NATO (P)

Suppressor East (P)

Have lots of stuff just ask (4x Protector Cases (3 pris, 1 worn) as well)

if you need something I have but don't have something I want feel free to PM anyways. I am open to offers for alternate items

PM me here and we can meet on steam.

Edited by trev186
  • Like 1

Have:

3 x CQB Buttstocks (P)

1 x ACOG (W)

1 x MP Handgaurd (P)

1 x MP Buttstock (P)

1 x Sword (P)

Looking for:

(W-P) Protector Cases

(P) Hunting Backpack

(P) Smersh Vest

(P) Full TTSKO

Sorry for the lack of trade posts from EITC. We lost our tents and the stash of items we have. We are starting to slowly recover. Please hit us up if there are things you are needing.

Edited by Downydan

Got a millitary tent- looking for AUG mags/ HC vests.

if u can hold on to that tent tell wed I will give you and Aug mags and a hicap for it Edited by MalmborgRacing

if u can hold on to that tent tell wed I will give you and Aug mags and a hicap for it

We'll see. I want to get rid of it ASAP but I'll let you know if it goes.

Anyone interested in my offer of two worn M4s for a pristine one?

If not, I'm either going to give my spare to a freshie or dump it.

Anyone interested in my offer of two worn M4s for a pristine one?

If not, I'm either going to give my spare to a freshie or dump it.

Trade completed!

I've also traded with a few other people which will be added to my signature.  They were all friendly and whad'ya know, they let me stand and keep my hands by my side.  Proper, smooth trades.  Thanks guys/gals.

Two successful trades this evening - one with trev186 (new to me) and with HoneyB (not so new to me). Both very successful, A++++

Also, will trade location of HoneyB's tents for beans :D

• Like 4

After I perfctionized my Protector Case run which is rather safe gives approx. 3 Cases/hour we have some extra and Currently looking for

2x M4(P quality only and can be naked)

MP5-K Standard Plastic Handguard (P)

60Rnd Coupled STANAG Mags

Combat Knife (P)

PM73 RAK and Mags for it

We have most stuff ranging from clothing (Smersh), headwear(All bandanas/Balaclavas), some attatchments, Big Variation of Guns/Pistols/Grenades/Mags/300rnd boxes/Ammo, Burlap sacks/strips/netting/protector cases etc. And almost everything in (W/P) quality.

PM me or Yazar8 here on forums or leave a reply here. We would love to get some trading done before next persistence wipe.

Edited by larsehh_

Have:

1 Flashbang

1 40 rd CMAG (p)

1 Olive High Cap Vest (w)

1 Olive Tactical Shirt (p)

Willing to give these to anyone that wants them if they are willing to give me a nice gun the next time I need one (next time I die possibly).

Also successfully traded with Trev186, good guy. We also happened to get into a crazy high speed chase at the NWAF with 3 trucks involved. Ended up getting shot at the wheel going unconscious but still surviving. Glad I recorded all of it ;) good times.

Two successful trades this evening - one with trev186 (new to me) and with HoneyB (not so new to me). Both very successful, A++++

My offers:

M68 CompM2 Optics (W)

Explosive Grenade (W)

RGD-5 Explosive Grenade (P)

Flashbang (D)

5-clip for Mosin (P)

PM me for further details :)

I'm in need of an ammo box, pm me with your need for it :)

Also successfully traded with Trev186, good guy. We also happened to get into a crazy high speed chase at the NWAF with 3 trucks involved. Ended up getting shot at the wheel going unconscious but still surviving. Glad I recorded all of it ;) good times.

Please upload this!  I heard the details from Trev and really want to see it!

Looking for ammo box's - Have M4 with ACOG, 60 mags, AK101 fully kitted, AKM fully kitted or various 101 and AKM mags

Edited by kipps

Please upload this!  I heard the details from Trev and really want to see it!

Oooh, I assumed that you were more or less invincible if you were driving. Can you be shot while in the truck now then?

Looking for ammo box's - Have M4 with ACOG, 60 mags, AK101 fully kitted, AKM fully kitted or various 101 and AKM mags

How many 60 mags do you have?

yeah our tents shud go up for picking later john will let people know :D

Oooh, I assumed that you were more or less invincible if you were driving. Can you be shot while in the truck now then?

u are capable of dieing in trucks. the truck its self the metal part is safe the windows are not safe one shot to breaks the glass another one will hit u (if they can hit u lol) and the engines are capable of being destroyed if shot enuf with the hood down 

Edited by MalmborgRacing

Have:

3 x CQB Buttstocks (P)

1 x ACOG (W)

2 x MP Handgaurd (P)

1 x MP Buttstock (P)

1 x Sword (P)

1 x Anti-Stab Vest (P)

Looking for:

(W-P) Protector Cases

Edited by Downydan

Fuck people with itchy trigger fingers /sigh