Advent1

Trading Post

3pp server only.

Got: 2x Press vest, Mp5k 2x 30rd mp5k magazine 1x 15 rd mp5k magazine AK74wak101 foregrip and wire folding stock + magazine.

Want: M4a1 + close range optic and RIS handguard + at least one magazine, Smersh vest, Black high cap vest, Combat knife.

Edited by WilliamMort

After searching high and low...server hopping like a cheater and checking over 200 long barracks, including Christmas servers with loot stacked upon loot stacked upon loot...I've realized that I'll likely not ever find a pso-1 scope!

So if anyone has one they're willing to trade...please let me know.

I do have one (got it at a russian heli crash site) but it's currently on my AK. If you can find an M4 we can talk, I've got the ammo for one already.

So I encountered a truck yesterday and drove it around. It was pretty neat at first but it couldn't make it up this hill. Anyone have any experience with this?

So I encountered a truck yesterday and drove it around. It was pretty neat at first but it couldn't make it up this hill. Anyone have any experience with this?

Holding shift will give you 'turbo'.  I made it up the back side of White Mountain (between Elektro and Cherno) and drove off the face of it to get glitched through the map+die!

Did you find the backbag I left you HoneyB-John? When I checked earlier today, it was replaced with another backbag that was empty!

Proposal, I think we should all play more on a private hive. 

It's a good idea but too bad there is going to be a ping difference between the eu and us :(

Did you find the backbag I left you HoneyB-John? When I checked earlier today, it was replaced with another backbag that was empty!

Yes I did!  Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the bandannas, mosin ammo stacks, lrs, food, etc.  I look forward to more trading with you soon, thanks again.

Giving away the following:

m4 BUIS sight

PU Scope

40 round m4 mag x2

20 round m4 mag x2

m4 cqb stock

m4 mp stock

m4 m68 red dot

AUG

if i dont get takers! i am gonna have to start ditching things! Also, prefer to only deal with people i have had a relationship with

Edited by george_smiley

Giving away the following:

m4 BUIS sight

PU Scope

40 round m4 mag x2

20 round m4 mag x2

m4 cqb stock

m4 mp stock

m4 m68 red dot

AUG

I'm interested in that AUG!  Add me on steam.

Thanks

Edited by HoneyB-John

I'm interested in that AUG!  Add me on steam.

Thanks

we already are friends on steam fool. i just dont remember which one is you. i gotta log off soon but head towards pogorevka and we can do the hand off there.

Edited by george_smiley

so, because i killed a guy I'm some horrible, low life, scum bag player sniping new spawns in elektro, right? haha. You'd be surprised. 

Yeah, i wouldn't trade with me or trust me...... but you shouldn't assume that just because i killed a guy in cold blood, i will do every thing to hunt you all down and kill you for the fuck of it.
And how would i find you any way? i wouldnt waste my time chasing someone i have no reason to kill.
I got a ghillie in the fraction of the time it would've taken to make one. In the end i see myself as the better survivor. i got the chance to get a ghillie suit for little to no cost, and i pursued it. I'm definitely an asshole, but im a ghillied up asshole now. 

Later guys, good luck trading.

so, because i killed a guy I'm some horrible, low life, scum bag player sniping new spawns in elektro, right? haha. You'd be surprised. 

Yeah, i wouldn't trade with me or trust me...... but you shouldn't assume that just because i killed a guy in cold blood, i will do every thing to hunt you all down and kill you for the fuck of it.

And how would i find you any way? i wouldnt waste my time chasing someone i have no reason to kill.

I got a ghillie in the fraction of the time it would've taken to make one. In the end i see myself as the better survivor. i got the chance to get a ghillie suit for little to no cost, and i pursued it. I'm definitely an asshole, but im a ghillied up asshole now. 

Later guys, good luck trading.

Your lame excuse narrative, and the fact that you keep returning to it, like a dog to its own vomit, makes me suspect you actually feel quite bad about what you did.

• Like 1

Your lame excuse narrative, and the fact that you keep returning to it, like a dog to its own vomit, makes me suspect you actually feel quite bad about what you did.

i wouldnt waste any more ink beyond this point dude. 

3P Looking for

Pistol silencer, NATO Silencers/Compensators for AUG/M4/MP5-K (high priority)

PM73 RAK + 15/25Rnd (Only this combination I'm willing to trade away a Smersh Vest for right now, high priority obviously since char wipe inc soon)

M4 RIS handguard/CQB Buttstock (P only) (low priority atm)

I got

3P, basically everything you can dream of (M4 with almost every attachment, at least 1-2 of each sight, bayo, mp handguard etc (W or P), AUG (W) + 60Rnd mag/mags, Smersh Vest with Backbag attached (P), Combat Knife, some tiable bandas, all balaclavas, 2x Blackskull (P), FNX with mags and attatchments, all grenades + many more rare items).

Although I would prefer a trader with some reputation on the forums, or I will have to do the trade on my terms.

1P Im interested in crash site loot (Smersh Vest, Blackskull etc) on 1P servers. I would also consider trading my 3P items for your 1P items.

I have

Ammo Box (D)

AUG (W) & 2 40Rnd mags

AK101 with polymer buttstock and PSO-1 (P)

Combat Knife (W)

FNX with mrd (no mag for it right now)

Couple of Green/Black High Cap Vests (P)

M4 MP Handguard/Buttstock (W/P)

Tons of Protector Cases (D,W,P)

+some more rare stuff from non crash sites, PSO-1, attatchments, mags,  various balaclavas & bandanas etc.

Edited by larsehh_

3P Looking for

Pistol silencer, NATO Silencers/Compensators for AUG/M4/MP5-K (high priority)

PM73 RAK + 15/25Rnd (Only this combination I'm willing to trade away a Smersh Vest for right now, high priority obviously since char wipe inc soon)

M4 RIS handguard/CQB Buttstock (P only) (low priority atm)

30Rnd MP5-K mags

I got

3P, basically everything you can dream of (M4 with almost every attachment, at least 1-2 of each sight, bayo, mp handguard etc (W or P), AUG (W) + 60Rnd mag/mags, Smersh Vest with Backbag attached (P), Combat Knife, some tiable bandas, all balaclavas, 2x Blackskull (P), FNX with mags and attatchments, all grenades, all AKattatchments, many different mags + many more rare items).

Although I would prefer a trader with some reputation on the forums, or I will have to do the trade on my terms.

1P Im interested in crash site loot (Smersh Vest, Blackskull etc) on 1P servers. I would also consider trading my 3P items for your 1P items.

I have

Ammo Box (D)

AUG (W) & 2 40Rnd mags

AK101 with polymer buttstock and PSO-1 (P)

Combat Knife (W)

FNX with mrd (no mag for it right now)

Couple of Green/Black High Cap Vests (P)

M4 MP Handguard/Buttstock (W/P)

Tons of Protector Cases (D,W,P)

+some more rare stuff from non crash sites, PSO-1, attatchments, mags,  various balaclavas & bandanas etc.

you can have my m4 cqb stock. also i think silencers are not in stable yet.

Have:

m4 BUIS sight
PU Scope
40 round m4 mag x2
20 round m4 mag x2
m4 cqb stock - Spoke for by Larsehh_
m4 mp stock
m4 m68 red dot
AUG - spoken for by Honey B

Want: 

Silencer for pistols

Silencer for M4

But still willing to give stuff away to known traders

you can have my m4 cqb stock. also i think silencers are not in stable yet.

Awesome, thank you, and there was 0.52 launch into stable earlier today. At least the changelog says that silencers are in game now, also a compensator for MP5-K.

Have:

m4 BUIS sight

PU Scope

40 round m4 mag x2

20 round m4 mag x2

m4 cqb stock - Spoke for by Larsehh_

m4 mp stock

m4 m68 red dot

AUG - spoken for by Honey B

Want: 

Silencer for pistols

Silencer for M4

But still willing to give stuff away to known traders

Would you mind holding the MP stock,ammo and the BUIS sight for me until you've gotten the go ahead from Mookie? I'd hate to lose out :(

Would you mind holding the MP stock,ammo and the BUIS sight for me until you've gotten the go ahead from Mookie? I'd hate to lose out :(

ok, but if someone offers me silencers for trade, i can't very well say no. 

Just DL'ing the update Jezza - will be on in a tick.

And no, silencers definitely don't exist. Nor do bipods. :(

New Items:

Full Ghillie suite

Stone Knife

Torch

Guts

Chainsaw

Meat cleaver

Prison uniform

Silencer east

Silencer NATO

Handgun Silencer

V3S interior

Teddy bear

Long Sword

MP5 Compensator

Prison Jacket

Prison Pants

Prison Cap

Hunting Knife

Pumpkin seeds

Pepper seeds

Wool dress (color variants)

Bomber jacket (color variants)  

V3S (color variants)

And I saw some streamers trying out different silencers 2 days ago on experimental! So they should b on stable now once servers come back up!