Advent1

Trading Post

Uh, sorry. I was trying to be helpful. You can go on asking for them if you like, but as they don't exist, you're not going to get very far.

They normally pull this stuff out to replace it with better stuff. I can only assume that they will give us two bi-pods. One studd mount that will work with guns like the Mosin. One picatinny rail for the Ak's and M4. Your post was most informative.

Let me try this again...

3PP Items for trade:

6x Netting (Varies)

14x Burlap Sack (Varies)

2x 30rd Cmags Black (P) & loaded

2x Black High Cap Vest (W)(P)

Looking for any of the following

2x Ammo Box (W/P)

2x Combat Knifes (W/P)

2x Atlas Bipods (W/P)

I can help you with the ammo boxes, PM if still needed.

All third person, regular.

HAVE:

Smersh vest (W)

300 round box (P)

AK101 mag, full (P)

RV1 Optics (W)

M4 RIS handguard (P)

NATO suppressor (P)

Eastern suppressor (P)

SEEKING:

M4 CQB stock (P)

Protector cases (P)

Thanks.

I can help you with the cases, PM if you still need.

They normally pull this stuff out to replace it with better stuff. I can only assume that they will give us two bi-pods. One studd mount that will work with guns like the Mosin. One picatinny rail for the Ak's and M4. Your post was most informative.

Assumptions don't tend to work out that well in this game tbh. Apologies if I misinterpreted your reply - "lame" has a specific meaning for aging gamers like me.

In answer to George and Jeremy ( :P ), the bipod could actually be quite helpful in theoretically extending the M4's range, even if that didn't make it a sniper's first choice. I don't think I'm alone in hoping for a reintroduction, although I'd prefer a sorting out of the relationship between crash sites and persistence above all else... :huh:

EMERGENCY.

All of my trade goods, right now (SMERSH vest, etc) for ten charcoal tabs at Myshkino tents.

Please don't let me die geezers.....

(Btw does anyone else think hackers are becoming alot more regular?)

There are certainly numerous hackers out there on high, med, and low pop servers since the most recent Battleye update.  I'm not wining, just saying.  Also there are duplication methods out there that people, possibly, probably, certainly, among us on the trade forum..... are using that uneven the loot tables and not reporting the bugs.  Duping in Alpha, Imo, it is what it is. Most importantly it needs to be reported.  Figured I would throw that in, as some duplication methods use scripts... And people are too scared to report the duplication bugs as spending a few hours finding heli's and such without server hopping and duping is too much effort or something.

Happy trading all.

Edited by HoneyB-John

EMERGENCY.

All of my trade goods, right now (SMERSH vest, etc) for ten charcoal tabs at Myshkino tents.

Hugh Jass and I will help you! lol

EMERGENCY.

I tried to PM you but it didnt work? im just throwing an idea out here but what about the medical tent at tent city? I know it works for broken limbs, try if you havent already

I tried to PM you but it didnt work? im just throwing an idea out here but what about the medical tent at tent city? I know it works for broken limbs, try if you havent already

That works for fractures (assuming you can drag yourself all the way there), but not for The Sickness I'm afraid. Nonetheless, thanks to the Brotherhood of Trading, I am now alive and well.

• Like 3

looking to trade off a LRS (w) for a PU scope (w or p)

Found one!

Edited by The MILN

EMERGENCY.

Still need them? I can come at 6pm uk time.

Trading Ak-101 with (P) Butt Stock and  (P) Rail Grip with 1 mag

Seeking Railed M4 grip and 1 mag

Edited by HughJass

Still looking for an ACOG, I have a SMERSH but if you have one and are looking for anything then let me know and I'll get it if I haven't already. Hopefully get it at least.

Me and Yazar8 are still looking for PM73RAK x1 or 2, doesnt need to have any mags.

If you have one for trade, we will reward you with almost anything!

Me and Yazar8 are still looking for PM73RAK x1 or 2, doesnt need to have any mags.

If you have one for trade, we will reward you with almost anything!

Might be interested, PM me please.

Still got that pristine mp5 with 2 30rd mags. 

Looking for pristine MP stock and MP grip and 60rd mags. 

Offering a AK-101 with (P) railed grip and (P) stock, 1 mag

Seeking RIS grip for M4 and any butt stock

Edited by HughJass

Have

PM-73 Rak 15 round mag (p)

Flashbang (p)

Combat knife (p)

Looking for

Olive High Cap Vest (w or p)

2 Netting

2 burlap strips