TedZ

Rollback the patch?

Since the new patch after 1-2min of play the games lags then freezes. I have to ctrl alt del it tells me dayz stopped responding. never had this

issue before.

Patch rollbacks are not going to happen, and expecting them to is pretty silly.  As it has to be mentioned at least once in every thread, this is an alpha. Todays hotfix was released with far less testing than any of the previous updates because the devs were attempting to fix a serious issue a lot of people were experiencing. Yes this may have caused some problems for some people, but this early in development, as soon as they fix one bug another will show up. Give them time to work on this and will get fixed. You bought an game in Alpha, expect shit like this to happen and don't start shouting at the devs about how they're not doing enough.

dunno what eveeryones issues are, because i just did a couple hours on 2 diff servers and have noticed no problems at all. framerate stayed the same, game ran smooth, etc.

maybe try bug reports and attaching a copy of dxdiag.txt to the report? could be you all have a hardware and/or software config thats causing the issue.

my biggest bitch is that gameservers (at least) still has admins locked out of restarting their servers, even though the server is up and running. Defaulting server time to GMT is stupid; at the very least the default should be server (local) time. Maybe in the future...

I was at NWAF. First time playing after the patch. I proceed to go down a ladder while prone, my character stands up, proceeds to jump off the f*cking building, and then teleports back to the ladder. This still happened before the patch and I didn't get hurt, but this time I died...

I don't want to be too spamfull, but this is being discussed on several threads, and I'm anxious to see if it helps anyone else.

I have 8G ram and I had an issue similar to what's happening now when I tried to use -maxMem=8192 prior to these patches, but as of 0.33.114926 I was able to use 8192. Previously I had to set it to -maxMem=4096 or I'd get a similar experience to what I am now.

So I tried setting it back to 4096 in the start string and I'm back to decent performance.

Might be worth trying if you've altered your start string.

• Like 1

Fps drop, rubberbanding effect worst than ever, respawning problems. Updates supposed to be making a game better not the other way round.

Rocket boy take a break from counting money and hire some good programmers to fix the game.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Please stop posting.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Please stop posting.

Replying and quoting me proves the quite opposite. Keep owning yourself.

Can't say I've had issues with the new patch except for "DayZ not responding" and exits. 

Can't say I've had issues with the new patch except for "DayZ not responding" and exits and fps Drops

This, i edited abit..

To all that lower fps just screw around in your video settings, you will gain performance in exchange for quality

*flies away*

^

Play with low settings till they patch it. Sounds like they were talkin about making a fix as soon as Monday.
One weekend ain't gonna kill ya!

Why do a rollback, wouldn't it be better to patch it and fix the problem properly on monday, a rollback isn't very productive! just my 2 cent's from someone who isn't affected by it :P

Edited by twingunz

I played a couple of hours yesterday, and didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs. I would not want them to do a rollback unless they confirm the large majority of the people can't play.

There appears to be a glitch with loot on your character from last patch causing a memory leak. I can not confirm this but it seems likely.