Sign in to follow this  
chernojourno

DayZ SA Event: The Elektro Peace Walk

This is going to look bloody stupid, by the sounds of it. A bunch of unarmed people walking down the street, most likely being followed by a couple of mic spammers running in circles, being defended by a couple of geared-up guys. Not to mention the zombies that'll be swarming around you in their special glitchy way....

Sounds like what happens when a Head of State goes out...

Edited by Musketeer

I've got a good feeling about this one.

iKGe3iO.jpg

Guys, walk through Berezino please.

why are you going to not post an I.P and take screenshots of killing people again?

NO.  I was going to partake in the activities, but I do not wish to travel back south after coming from Cherno so recently.

Even if we are slaughtered, more will join in solidarity.

Our blood will serve as fertilizer, and out of the ground the flower of peace shall bloom.

Anything Cherno Journo is a-o-k by me. I don't usually head down that way but I just may have to for the event.

Whether it goes amazingly or horribly it'll make an amazing video for you guys. ^^

We may die. We may get trolled. But we plan on doing something different and the fact that we can do something like this in an open sandbox environment is what makes DayZ so great.

• Like 2

This is pure gold :)

This and a thread where some gut was trying to hire a hitman with the other guys steam name are best 2 threads since SA came out......This game rocks!

Il try to be there......but im stashing my gear in my pack somewhere first lol :)

• Like 1

If me and my team are online at the time

The Regulators will protect you Cherno journo if we can make it and if it's at a good time for us

Eiether way good luck and you have our support

Even if I can't make it personally I'll see if I can get some of the guys to match the timezone :)

If we're lucky and end up with The Regulators proving support then we should be safe.  

Edited by Cherno Journo
  • Like 1

I'm all for this. What DayZ needs is more events like this to keep it interesting. Whether or not it fails is besides the point. I'd be happy to be a guard/sniper in the town. Could be possible to just find 40 trustworthy people and all swarm into one announced server at once. Give or take a few slots to make it interesting ;). I'm in!

• Like 1

For those who were interested the Elektro peace walk is going ahead tomorrow at 11PM UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140211T23&p1=1440

We have 34 people registered to the group prepared to walk for peace in Elektro. Fun times are ahead.,

Sounds interesting...but some of us have to work!

Don't you mean today at 11 pm (except us Aussies and Kiwis)

Edited by DemonGroover

So I thought i'd share some pictures with everyone from the peacewalk

221100_2014-02-11_00003.png

221100_2014-02-11_00009.png

221100_2014-02-11_00005.png

And then we murdered all of them. Unfortunately in all the chaos I neglected to take screenshots of their corpses :D

• Like 1