Sign in to follow this  
CuteTeddyBear

A bag

Okay so i was wandering around in chernaus and i found a bag in some facility-like building. I thought why not and i put it on my face. Now im blind and i've got no idea what to do. Help please :)

• Like 2

HAHAHAHA. *erhm* *cough*
That's so sad, yet it made my day.

Actually. I think you have to get another player to take it off. Have a friend come for you and help ;)

• Like 1

No, you can take it off you'r self

Yes, before the last patch. Now it seems you can't get it off without help :P

Edited by Redwolf

you should be able to take it off , If you wait long enought it will appears at the top of your inventory and with a right click.

Yes, before the last patch. Now it seems you can't get it off without help :P

My friend can so

So no scroll wheel option and you cant access Inventory?

Relogged?

Edited by DemonGroover

So no scroll wheel option and you cant access Inventory?

Relogged?

I had this last night. Put a back on my head, screen went black and I couldn't do anything about it. The bag did not appear in inventory, nor did I have any option in the scrollwheel action menu thingy. I called out to someone nearby and they reported that I did not have a bag on my head and they had no options to remove one either.

I ended up dropping the useful stuff I had and logged (I dropped the it in case I died, figuring it may as well go to someone who tried to help). When I logged back in (to a different server), I still had my stuff (?) and was minus the bag on my head.

It was quite funny.

Happened to me recently as well.. I put a bag on my head and couldn't do anything about it so I relogged. Spawned on a beach, which made me pretty sad, but whatever. I started looting and gearing again for some time and left the game. Then, when I came back, I spawned as my previous character, but without a bag on my head.

And yes, they were both hardcore characters.

So apparently, we've got ourselves another bug.

Hahaha, this thread cheered me up no end. I've not come across any bags other than the burlap sacks so far.

I think you should be able to take it off if you're not handcuffed.

I do not get all these people who get the burlap sack stuck on their heads ??? I put one on my head yesterday (after the new update) and my screen went completely black.... I then paniced and had my two friends try and help and they could not do anything for me.  I then opened up my inventory and I was able to right click on the burlap sack and remove it from my head. Then i was able to see again.