Sign in to follow this  
dirby12

Where to find SKS Rifle ?

Hey Guys, didnt play the new update yet and just wanted to ask where you found the SKS.

would like if you can list up some typical buildings / places where it spawns

Seriously, they're everywhere. Like, just keep looking in any town in houses that spawn weapons.

Hey Guys, didnt play the new update yet and just wanted to ask where you found the SKS.

would like if you can list up some typical buildings / places where it spawns

I've literally found five in around three hours of playing, today.

I found several in barracks, one in the brick house with the stairs that lead nowhere, one in the house with the piano in it, and one (strangely) in the townhouse that has the blue door you need to crawl under to get through.

Found twice in Rify (The crashed ship), and got axe murdered right after on both times because i didn't have bullets.

Found 2 on barracks beds.

It's the AMMO I had a hard time to find. Seriously like 15 pathetic rounds in 2h gameplay, vs around 200 m4 bullets.
But I stayed in military buildings, so maybe there are plenty in houses.

Edited by ploulaf

I found 0 in the barracks and airfield jail buildings, on a fresh server restart but I found ammo and a clip for them that I'm hanging on to for when I do find one. Gonna be hard to part with the m4 I just found a ton of parts for though

I found 0 in the barracks and airfield jail buildings, on a fresh server restart but I found ammo and a clip for them that I'm hanging on to for when I do find one. Gonna be hard to part with the m4 I just found a ton of parts for though

well, you can carry 2 rifles at once.

Not very practical, but you can.

I found several in barracks, one in the brick house with the stairs that lead nowhere, one in the house with the piano in it, and one (strangely) in the townhouse that has the blue door you need to crawl under to get through.

The bar/pub?

Edited by dvsilverwing

Ammo can be found in grocery store.  I thought it was going to be butter or something, it is in a green package with a bear on it.

well, you can carry 2 rifles at once.
Not very practical, but you can.

Not practical at all.  I just dropped a shotgun, because of this.  I am carrying a mosin with LRS and have plenty of ammo.  I just saw the shotgun and picked it up for the hell of it.  Found a snap loader shortly after that, but I have to have the mosin to scope out a town, I typically drop something and make sure it will appear on the ground before switching weapons/dropping the one in my hand.  I decided, I was not even worried if I lost it.  Scoped out a town and then looked for the shotgun, it was gone.  Good riddance!  Server restarted as I was checking a barn, wish me luck!

Office buildings, Military jails, and basically anywhere else the mosin can spawn. I believe that it's a military/residential spawn so look around those areas. They don't seem to be too rare.

Edited by Tizzle

I have found tons of ammo for it, but have yet to find the actual rifle.

I think someone in some barracks I visited in my search must have found one, because they left behind an m4 with all pristine parts (including silencer and scope), as well as a full double mag inserted in the gun. I would rather have the SKS though.

I found one in one of the red brick buildings with the arched entryway. I found two boxes of ammo in military spawn locations.

TEC buildings man. Nice thing is they spawn ammo too.

TEC buildings man. Nice thing is they spawn ammo too.

^^^ I've always found weapons there, on the last floor, and on the roof. You can pretty much find all three rifles if you keep looting that kind of buildings. Found M4A1s, Mosins, and SKSs.

For me, ammo for the SKS is really hard to come by. I have only found a 20 round box on a roof and two bullets thrown into the floor on an airstrip tower.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

^^^ I've always found weapons there, on the last floor, and on the roof. You can pretty much find all three rifles if you keep looting that kind of buildings. Found M4A1s, Mosins, and SKSs.

Never found an M4 there, have found a ton of shotguns tho.

They do spawn in electro btw. The devs pretty much made them easy to find so we can all test them out :D