Sign in to follow this  
HippyNinja

BATTLE EYE CLIENT ERROR!

last night im playing dayz, PERFECTLY FINE, i wake up   im getting kicked from EVERY SINGLE SERVER,     "You were kicked off game" BattleEye  - Corrupted Memory #0 

I DEFRAGGED  , UNINSTALLED< REINSTALLED,   VERIFIED MY GAME CACHE ,  RAN CCLEANER ,  RAN MEMORY TEST, RE DOWNLOADED BATTLE EYE, REPLACED THE FILES,   DELETED FILES IN MY COMMON AFTER UNINSTALLS,   I DID EVERYTHING, IM GETTING IRRITATED AND I WANT TO PLAY.

SOME1 HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And dont just google the answers cuz there aint a damn thing out there.   

bump.... any1?????????????????? like i just got rid of all my arma's  ,  this is really really frusterating , ive dont everything.... im not reinstalling windows,    if thats the only way, i want my money back.

RE DOWNLOADED BATTLE EYE

You sure you got the correct versions - as there are different installs of it?

battleeye should download with dayz i believe,,, so the fresh reinstall   and deletion of arma, deletion of the arma & dayz folders in documents and steam, commons,       should   reinstall battle eye........   with the game... and i went into my programs and uninstalled battleeye before this install,,,,    

and when i did download it i did grab the correct version im sure of it!  

BE Client for Windows (32-bit) - v1.209

BattlEye Client Initialized (v1.209)

BattlEye Client : Server Requiring client version 1.209 Up-to-date

BattlEye Client : Server computed GUID: 36ff2a1a6d5670c46e8bcbe779c8e9c

ready!

You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Corrupted Memory #0)

BattlEye Client : Initialized (v1.209)

Hello there

Have you edited any pbos?

Are there any mods in your command line?

Hows your connection speed to the servers your attempting to connect to?

Rgds

LoK

Corrupted Memory #X: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn't help, the game's installation on your harddisk is possibly corrupted - therefore, try to reinstall the game.

From BE's site.

L

i have reinstalled the ping on the servers are in the 50's    i havent editted any pbo's  and if i did they would have been reinstalled,    ummmm     i jjust opt'd into the experimental and i can play it fine no issue but i cant on the stable version of servers.  i hhave no virus's   i dont run a firewall when i game,   my memory is fine,,,,   if i could kill my character in game i believe i would be able to play.   its corrupted in the hive im sure of it,  

I stilll dont want to play the experimental ................   soooo any help ??? game creator some1??? i bought a game andd cant play it.

You might just have to wait until the patch goes live on stable. There may be an update fubar between BE and DayZ or something.

Medic your right its not my pc its the game itself ill just have to wait :'( thank u very much every1

this is the worst support ive had on ANY GAME, if its a fuckin alpha u guys should be swarming this shit....    just leave me hanging i guess??? i want my fuckin money back

Have you tried a defrag of the HDD? Apparently that worked for some. Also did you clear out anything dayz related in documents aswell as common when you did the install. Maybe try that plus a reg cleanup with defrag using ccleaner after the uninstall, but before the reinstall. 

yes i defragged cleared out all my documents and commons, used ccleaner already.

Hello there.

You were being helped.

Ranting is not needed.

When you get back from your suspension we'll be happy to assist, but you need to learn to relax and formulate a proper report.

See you in a week.

Rgds

LoK