Sign in to follow this  
Erikp3

I'm Stuffed

So I'm on the experimental servers right now and I don't know what to do about getting stuffed. I accidentally drunk a bit too much water and have been slowly jogging/walking everywhere to avoid puking. I seem to throw up all my food when my character sprints while stuffed. The notice just won't go away and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Is it a glitch or just a matter of waiting even longer?

You can throw up?

Yes, welcome to dayz.  Not sure if a glitch try letting your character rest for a bit before moving on and see what the outcome is on your end.

Pretty sure the hunger status system is bugged.  I have been with the 'stuffed' flag on my char for the last 2 days.  I am eating/drinking to keep my 'energized' and 'hydrated' flags up, but the stuffed has never gone away, no matter what I do.. I've tried to starve myself, rest, etc.. nothing will clear the 'stuffed' flag.  bugged.. :)

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 2

Pretty sure the hunger status system is bugged.  I have been with the 'stuffed' flag on my char for the last 2 days.  I am eating/drinking to keep my 'energized' and 'hydrated' flags up, but the stuffed has never gone away, no matter what I do.. I've tried to starve myself, rest, etc.. nothing will clear the 'stuff' flag.  bugged.. :)

When you die of hunger I'm finding your body and taking that damn SKS.

• Like 1

Pretty sure the hunger status system is bugged.  I have been with the 'stuffed' flag on my char for the last 2 days.  I am eating/drinking to keep my 'energized' and 'hydrated' flags up, but the stuffed has never gone away, no matter what I do.. I've tried to starve myself, rest, etc.. nothing will clear the 'stuffed' flag.  bugged.. :)

Same here, "Stuffed" seems 2 be bugged...

Same here.

When you die of hunger I'm finding your body and taking that damn SKS.

Haven't you found an SKS yet? I've found 4, try barns, barracks and hospitals

Yeah the hunger system seems to get worse and worse every time I get on :/ dying from starvation after playing for 15 mins sucks gotta move quick and there seems to be no spawns on items ever unless a server restart 

Yeah it depends on luck mostly, really in the current situation your only hope is to go to the big coastal cities, yeah more people but there is alwasy food and drink unlike smaller towns inland.

Same here.

Haven't you found an SKS yet? I've found 4, try barns, barracks and hospitals

Yep. They're incredibly common now - I'd say that they should spawn less of them now and more of the B95s.

I have a theory, and it could be completely horseshit... but I think stuffed is too much water first THEN food, where healing is filling up on food FIRST and then filling up with water.

When I first started on my current life I found ponds and wells long before I found any food... in fact almost died of starvation.  So I am full with water before I started eating beans and sardines and such.  I'm trying to swap that and eating when I can till I'm stuffed... trying to get the scales to tip the other direction.

But I could be completely wrong. :)

Yep. They're incredibly common now - I'd say that they should spawn less of them now and more of the B95s.

I've actually found more B95's than axes! I personnally would like there always to be SkS's so if I die and get get my survival gun forever back :D. But yeah There is alot of guns now, luckily not many can actually aim. (Only done a person has ever killed me was with an exe, been shot at 4 times now, even once at point blank and his M4 hit my FNX which saved me from dyeing XD)

...been shot at 4 times now, even once at point blank and his M4 hit my FNX which saved me from dyeing XD)

Looks like the random number generator god smiled on you... nice :)

Stuffed status is bugged. Since the latest patches if you get the stuffed status indicator, it doesn't ever seem to go away. But its jsut the status indicator, your stomach does actually empty out. When you next get hungry/thristy, you will be able to dring fine without getting stuffed messages in the chat again. Its just the new status indicators in the character screen. You can totally eat and drink (at proper rates) and get healthy/healing/energized/hydrated without exploding your stomach. Also, you vomit it seems before you actually reach the "too full" point. But that's besides the point.