Sign in to follow this  
BaitedHook

Hand guard RiS or hand guard MP for m4?

does the hand guard mp give accuracy at all like the mp stock does?

Edited by BaitedHook

Hand guard RiS or hand guard MP for m4?

Ris Allows flashlight attachment although I've never gotten a flashlight to work attached to an M4, just the pistol flashlight for the FNX seems to work,.

does the hand guard mp giive accuracy at all like the mp stock does?

Wut?

Well people claim with MP buttstock and handguard you can get the M4 very accurate. Even more so with the bipod. (There is a video of a guy shooting accurately at 700 meters with it) I am not sure about the RIS handguard though. I'd imagine it will be the most accurate (without bipod) when/if they add a forward grip that you can attach onto the RIS handguard.

Edited by weedmasta

MP all day, flash light is useless right now and you can still use Bipod without the RIS.

And the combo does improve accuracy greatly and they can be painted :D

MP all day, flash light is useless right now and you can still use Bipod without the RIS.

And the combo does improve accuracy greatly and they can be painted :D

yea going with the mp. strange thing with the bipod is that when i deploy it and go prone my gun has pin point accuracy but when i go crouch or standing it has worst spread than before i attach the bipod add on all together. is it working as intended?

Edited by BaitedHook

Considering that you can now put flashlights on a pistol, you may as well try the MP one. If you have a pistol and flashlight for it, anyway.

Slightly higher advantage, as you can also paint the handguard. You can't paint a RIS one as far as I know.

Considering that you can now put flashlights on a pistol, you may as well try the MP one. If you have a pistol and flashlight for it, anyway.

Slightly higher advantage, as you can also paint the handguard. You can't paint a RIS one as far as I know.

yea i created the topic because i didnt know if it makes a real difference and RIS looks cooler on a m4 to me. but the mp guard + bipod (prone) is more accurate than a mosin (since mosin have this weird spread to the left on long range scope and not pin point)

Edited by BaitedHook

yea i created the topic because i didnt know if it makes a real difference and RIS looks cooler on a m4 to me. but the mp guard + bipod (prone) is more accurate than a mosin (since mosin have this weird spread to the left on long range scope and not pin point)

Mosin is still accurate and the bullet going left is constant, i.e. it doesn't vary from shot to shot and hence can easily be compensated for.

The answer starts with M

• Like 1