Desert89

Bad community

I KoS because at least some of them got to think like the OP. I want to make them cry so bad.

• Like 2

Scavenger, its pretty easy.....

You are in part (imho) right, i think that the devs, should incourage(just incourage, cause KoS its part of the game itself) ppl to interact more with other players, but at the end its a simulation, and (as sad as it sound) i think that if something like what happened in the game hits our world, it would be pretty much the same shit, in, give it or take a couple of years ppl would KoS for a can of beans, in fact in some part of the world they already do.

So they should find a way to incourage players to interact and trade or just talk, but in the end its exactly this mechanics that make this game as immersive as it is, this morining me and a friend just finished to gear up, took something like a couple of days, we headed to elektro, we spotted a player and decided to follow him, got in a firefighter building, and got sniped with 2 shots two kills in a matter of seconds... its bitter... but it is exactly what it would be if  ppl start to kill for theyr own life, its you or them...

My first interaction with "humans" in dayz was "press f2 to put your hands up" i am then handcuffed, we comunicate through micro for a few times, i am laughing because its the first time i had this kind of interaction on a game, i lose my smile when one of them shoots me in the head, "what the hell did i do???" T'was my thought, and then i gradually started to learn what encountering survivors is all about, kill or be killed, but from time to time i actually have kind interactions, i am given supplies, i give supplies, trade, chat for a bit but yes, these are rare, but i don't change my style, i am always going to be the "need anyhelp man?? Not gonna shoot don't worry" guy, but always cautious!!

Just to say, don't give up mate, pheraps we already encountered each other and those are the interactions that really matter!!

I KoS because at least some of them got to think like the OP. I want to make them cry so bad.

Since you shot them you will never know...how about next time you search for a pair of balls and try holding them up for a change like a proper bandit?!

• Like 2

Since you shot them you will never know...how about next time you search for a pair of balls and try holding them up for a change like a proper bandit?!

What? You want my balls? No, I'm not into this kind of shit.

I know that this is part of the game, I understand that the game should have bad, trash players who want to be bad ass. But like everything in life, there is always balance. If you don't have balance everything turns into shit. So I would just like to see a bit more positive people in this game and not 90% trash...

So you're playing a post apocolyptic zombie horror survival game where the rule of law is non existant and everyone is fighting for survival and your whining about not seeing enough 'positive people' in this game?

News flash! there is no balance in a zed infested post apocolyptic world where unsurprisingly everything has turned to shit.

• Like 1

I love this community for the most part, its the reason I bought the game.

This one video is quite a good example:

• Like 3

So you're playing a post apocolyptic zombie horror survival game where the rule of law is non existant and everyone is fighting for survival and your whining about not seeing enough 'positive people' in this game?

News flash! there is no balance in a zed infested post apocolyptic world where unsurprisingly everything has turned to shit.

That is true, but  its unrealistic in many aspects, i don't know how many times i've been KoS when beeing a fresh spawn... that is  just poor kids who wants to act tough... there is no point in doing it, there is no loot, no fun, no challenge....

And when i say fresh spaw, i mean no backpack, nothing at all.

Trying to hold up someone with a gun is a good way to die

NO-PVP servers on the public hive are against the terms of service and will get a server shut down if someone reports it.

therefore, don't expect non pvp severs to be safe.

As soon as you accept that there is no safe place from other players in dayz and they are all suspect unless you know them, the better your blood pressure will be.

Killing fresh spawns could be considered a good survival strategy if you think about it, because letting them roam around and collect gear probably increases the chances of them killing you.

When I tell someon F.off and he is still folowing me trying to make friends or for what ever reason, I shoot him. No ones fault but OP's that he is getting killed over and over. Just leave people alone, maybe they dont want to be friends with you...

Killing fresh spawns could be considered a good survival strategy if you think about it, because letting them roam around and collect gear probably increases the chances of them killing you.

Killing fresh spawns is a survival strategy? are you serious?

Come on what are you in need of rags?

Killing fresh spawns is just stupid, but i do not think they shoul change things, stupid ppl is what the world is populated so its pretty realistic, but i think they should atleast incourage player interaction, i mean as a fresh spawn you get stopped and told to leave, otherwise you'll be killed, but sniping fresh spawns?.... no way dude... its just for 14 yo pussies.

If you carry things than its understandable, but think about it, you get into a town, you get stopped, robbed and than left with nothing on you, this is pretty much what should and would happen, but its quite the opposite since players who shoot on sigth are ashamed of what they do, reason why, ppl KoS and than doesn't reply to a word you say if they are close to you.

• Like 3

When I tell someon F.off and he is still folowing me trying to make friends or for what ever reason, I shoot him. No ones fault but OP's that he is getting killed over and over. Just leave people alone, maybe they dont want to be friends with you...

Did you told him that if he kept following you, you would have killed him?

One example, the other day,fresh spawn i was in elektro, it was a few populated server, i encounter a survivor, meet him, tell him i m friendly, he sais "help me" i relply "i got nothing on me i cant help you" than he poit the gun at me and say "shut the fuck up" and than shoot me...

Its hilarious, i started to laugh, but there is nothing close to realistic in what happened.

Edited by Joker83

You have better gear for them to loot and you expect them not to shoot you?

Well under normal circumstances you would be happy to have someone well geared and experienced with you. The game is just about shooting others for most of the players anyway...

• Like 1

Killing fresh spawns is a survival strategy? are you serious?

Come on what are you in need of rags?

Killing fresh spawns is just stupid, but i do not think they shoul change things, stupid ppl is what the world is populated so its pretty realistic, but i think they should atleast incourage player interaction, i mean as a fresh spawn you get stopped and told to leave, otherwise you'll be killed, but sniping fresh spawns?.... no way dude... its just for 14 yo pussies.

If you carry things than its understandable, but think about it, you get into a town, you get stopped, robbed and than left with nothing on you, this is pretty much what should and would happen, but its quite the opposite since players who shoot on sigth are ashamed of what they do, reason why, ppl KoS and than doesn't reply to a word you say if they are close to you.

It is not stupid, if you think its stupid thats fine.

Stupidity: Yeah lets leave these guys to run off get some weapons and shit then hope they dont kill us...

Survival: Lets take these dudes out now before they get the chance to turn the tables.

Seems like DayZ is a honeypot, attracting the scum to keep them away from Rust.

Right, because Rust is absolutely full of people holding hands skipping through an open field and looking for naked ass new spawns to give bear hugs to.

DayZ is TOTALLY designed to keep scum like that ^ away from it.

Edited by Flight96

It is not stupid, if you think its stupid thats fine.

Stupidity: Yeah lets leave these guys to run off get some weapons and shit then hope they dont kill us...

Survival: Lets take these dudes out now before they get the chance to turn the tables.

Dude I understand the logic, but you know better than me, they don't do it cause of that, they sit there, Mosin practicing...

The point of what you say it has its logic, but you know well that ppl pass thru elektro, often to go somewhere else....

So if you see a fresh spawn, you tell him to stop and go back, and than if he does the fuck he wants, go ahead and  kill him.

Edited by Joker83

Well under normal circumstances you would be happy to have someone well geared and experienced with you. The game is just about shooting others for most of the players anyway...

I can probably use their gun better than they can though. If we group up and converse with in-game VOIP it's just signaling everyone nearby to come kill us anyways. Game needs a whisper (short-distance VOIP not PM) feature imo.

What?!? You wasting ammo, you giving away your position and you put yourself in danger by getting punched. Dont you know that a man with nothing to loose is by far more scary and dangerous?!

• Like 2

So this game is shit in my opinion, and it isn't the games fault. The people are fucking retarded. I only had some small fun when I was with a group and we were helping new spawns on the beach.

I mostly play solo and from 10., 9 of them shoot me on sight. I don't have any weapons, and even when I am armed better then they are I holster my gear and go all friendly. Boom head shoot, I mean come on?!

I try to join only NO PVP, Friendly server, be good bla bla and its the same shit.

Today I was doing my running around, found "bambi" and say HI, friendly. No asnwer from him. Ok, who cares. And I got a gun in my hand i hear him piciking a gun, putting bullets in it. He does all of that slowly, no need to rush. Comes back down to me, I see him boom head shot on me... Nice, very friendly server.

I want to gear up, go in a fire station. Some fucking psycho logs in next to me. Scream's die bitch die bitch hits me with a axe, I start to bleed like hell. But somehow the stupid asshole fails to hit me more then ones. I pull out my axe and hit him back. So he starts to bleed also, the pussy that he was full in gear starts to run away. I say to myself ill follow you damn bastard. Start running behind him. And after 20sec combat logs out of the game... Hell yeah son, good job! And that was in a NO PVP, very friendly server - The fuck?

You still don't have shit to do in this game and if the people are stupid as hell, the game starts to be very boring...

I would really like to see someone handcuff me, force feeds me some junk, rape my ass, etc - do something interesting, use your imagination. Let's make it interesting. But no, just when they notice you. Boom shoot anyone on sight.

So I got 55H of Dayz and I can say only bad things about the players. In all of those 55h found like 3-4 random people who were cool.

So I was thinking to pause a bit, but saw how RUST has a lot more friendly community. All of the youtube vides I saw were very interesting. I was like wtf? You got a m4 and you didnt shoot all of those random people, how nice to see something like that...

Wish Dayz could evolve and not be a big asshole.

This community is shit?

Are you on fucking meth...

This community is one of the best i've seen so far. I've been on WoT, War thunder, BF3/4,League of legends, EA general, ect...

Believe me, this one is the best i've ever been on...