Sign in to follow this  
Hatallas

Black and white screen...

Hey

So my guys got thirsty, to a point the screen changed colour. It's all blurry and there are no colours, everything is faded.

After an hour I found a drinkable pond. I took about 10 drinks for it to go from red to normal.

But the screen is still the same, I ate a full can or sardine, even used an epinephrine shot, but still nothing.

Any idea? Or do I have to start a new character again, :,(

Your going to need a good amount of food, eat about 3-4 cans of sardines/tuna then spam water until you are full, color should come back after awhile, don't expect it to be too quick.

Hey

So my guys got thirsty, to a point the screen changed colour. It's all blurry and there are no colours, everything is faded.

After an hour I found a drinkable pond. I took about 10 drinks for it to go from red to normal.

But the screen is still the same, I ate a full can or sardine, even used an epinephrine shot, but still nothing.

Any idea? Or do I have to start a new character again, :,(

Find rice and a fountain. Rice is the fastest way to go from hungry to healthy.

Ok I will eat all that I have got, which isn't much any more.

But he isn't showing hungry or anything.

Ok I will eat all that I have got, which isn't much any more.

But he isn't showing hungry or anything.

There is a pretty good amount of space between when you get hungry and when you are full

• Like 1

never keep food on you - eat everything you find. your energy bar is way way bigger than your inventory.

just because the hunger warning isnt there, doesnt mean you have all the energy you can hold. it actually goes quite higher.

so eat everything. there is no sense in keeping it in your pack for someone else to loot.

• Like 1

There is a pretty good amount of space between when you get hungry and when you are full

your energy and your stomach are two separate values. even after you fill your stomach, you can still be at only half energy.

as long as you don't stuff yourself, keep eating everything you find.

as your stomach empties, keep filling it. the energy bar fill fill up and you can play for hours and hours without food if you're unlucky.

Just eat and drink until Healthy will pop up, or it may say Healing.