PhillyT

Sick of the M4.

This is all going way too slow. I mean, takes them two months to add one stupid gun to game....It's very clear that devs are understaffed...too bad

If that's how you choose to look at it..I say revisit the fucking patches... You sound super young.

Saw a guy today.. bright pink & white Bennie.  poped him right in the head with the M4..  saw blood spewing out of his head.  He ran behind a Tree & Combat logged.   baffles me how you survive a 50m M4 round to the head.

Perhaps (Healthy Status) + gear (Armor?) counts for all body parts?  gave him enough to survive that shot?

Saw a guy today.. bright pink & white Bennie.  poped him right in the head with the M4..  saw blood spewing out of his head.  He ran behind a Tree & Combat logged.   baffles me how you survive a 50m M4 round to the head.

Perhaps (Healthy Status) + gear (Armor?) counts for all body parts?  gave him enough to survive that shot?

HAHAHAHA I think you mean 5.56mm, not 50mm. 50mm is a goddamn field piece.

I want more black-powder weaponry. Big Boom and smoke = awesome.

After playing a while I drop everything and just stay with my fireaxe, is the BEST weapon in game...even when fighting armed bandits...just zig-zag to them and axe them a simple question :)

I think you'll like the SKS then in place of the M4. I already like the SKS way more than the M4. The M4 does seem a bit inaccurate at times. I also like the SKS because the rate of fire is pretty nice. Plus, you can scope them with the same scopes as the mosin. I have a PU scope on my SKS right now on the experimental server.

I would like to see more civilian grade firearms myself. Hunting weapons, personal defense handguns, tools and power tools. Improvised weapons too!
Clothing alternatives to all the military gear.

I've always thought the M4/M16/weapons that share that same distinctive shape were ugly boring weapons.
AK series and G36 and pretty much every assault rifle ever has a better aesthetic. >.>

Edited by Rudette

Despite what video games teach people, a shot to the head in real life does not always kill or even drastically affect a person.  Hell M4s use 5.56 which is one of the smallest AR rounds (not counting .22LR, obviously) and it's not unheard of for a person to survive a shot to the head with a 7.62 round.  Of course every case of a gunshot wound is a unique one and while some survive, others don't and vice versa.

Image for comparison: 7.62 on the left (standard caliber for AK style rifles) 5.56 in the middle (AR-15 and M4 standard caliber).

973px-7.62x51_5.56x45.JPG

Edited by Mdogg2005

One thing, I think that is a .308 (7.62/51-54mm) not a 7.62/39.  5.56 and AK rounds are roughly the same length.

i want to be able to hurl empty bean cans thorwards my enemy.

Oh and a the beanapult !kiev-8.jpgshoots beans at the general beach direction.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1