Sign in to follow this  
brumey

so i had a blast so far but this is killing my fun

i took no risk!  we were Camping the Woods for weeks! sometimes we had a friendly Bambi reporting crimes from the City! sometimes its the bad bandits that got caught from us!

I see what DayZ can give me some days, I have caught people in the open and Yelled them down "Freeze mother F, I am Friendly, are you" most of the time I will give unarmed people my primary weapon and a ton of ammo and we team up for a while until with both log and have a lot of fun.

My baby is the .357, then when they add it, it will be my Winchester "Winnie"

In the Mod I only used Winnie, I refused all other weapons and this is no exaggeration, sniper rifles and assault weapons are not my thing.

Then end of Mid Season Break of the Walking dead what was Rick Carrying.... Winchester and a .357, the cool factor is amazing and Winnie in the Mod was a beast.

I am yet to be killed from my kindness and people appreciate it. If you get the opportunity and see the other player first, Draw your gun on them, Yell Friendly, if they do not respond sure. shoot em, but tell them to lower their weapon and not to point it at you. Take control of the situation and have confidence and they will know they wont be harmed.

Outside of my first week I have been treated well. I treat people how I want to be treated and DayZ has only been rewarding.

I can only say the times I don't actively communicate is the times it all goes to plad.

Communication is the first step in forming a working relationship with another player.

See how you go but I can guarantee if you meet me, I will reward you with kindness :)

If I die, rinse repeat have more fun.

i am not a native english Speaker!     YOU MY SIR ARE A LEGEND!

atleast we learned something from all this billshut!  DO MORE KOS! EVEN THE BAMBIS! CHERNARUS JUST GOT ALITTLE MORE DANGEROUS!

At an airfield, yes. It is one of the worst places to log out if you are playing legitimately. Not going to be the first choice of any legitimate player.

And in the case of a disconnect ?

And in the case of a disconnect ?

then why would u reconnect on a full Server! and why not wait shortly for goin sure nobody is here! why the fck Switch flashlight instantly on and start looking for loot ?   why not join a more empty Server and run out of the "danger Zone" there and meet with friends on a safe place?   was he thinking he will not be heard if he spawns in with M4 reloading?

Your friends are on that server, you like that server, too stupid to realise it would put him in danger.

Yeah there could be a number of reasons.

Your friends are on that server, you like that server, too stupid to realise it would put him in danger.

Yeah there could be a number of reasons.

Whilst I admire your willingness to fight a lost cause, the sad fact is, the vast majority of people who are logging in and out at airfields are almost certainly going to be server hoppers. Yes, there's a small likelihood that it's just an unfortunate player who happened to get forcibly disconnected whilst in one of the biggest loot hotspots on the map, but honestly? You're trying to make it sound like that's something that happens all the time.

I'm not a KoS player, I will only shoot first when I personally feel that there's a reasonable chance of the other guy being hostile. In OP's situation, I would absolutely shoot anyone logging in at an airfield, because the ratio of legitimate logins to server hoppers is so low that it's not worth taking the risk.

Before I believe your story, I would like some hard figures to back up your assumptions.

From my experience, disconnection in this game is high, although my internet is very stable.

Yes it is your choice to kill whenever you see fit, but automatically branding someone who logs in at a certain location a server hopper, is just not right.

Edited by Skyline-GTR

Were you and your friends playing on AG DayZ |DayTime| Regular ??

so my friends and me were camping the Woods of solichniy! looking for Bambis to help and baddies to kill!

when suddenly a Bambi is running on the street! 30meters away from us! then i he saw us and stood there watching us. just stands still for a while on the street! then next Moment he starts punching in the air on the street!  the next Moment we all are getting unconcious! DUDE WAS MILES AWAY AND PUNCHED ALL OF US UNCONSCIOUS!

we decided to head to elektro to catch our buddy cuz only 2 of our Group of 3 survived this!

on our way to elektro we came through kamy where we again met a Bambi. we decided to talk to him and he suddenly starts running circles like mad! dissappearing through walls. appearing again through a wall. after a while he just stops running around and stands there on the street just punching in the air . the next Thing that happened.    YOU ARE UNCONSCIOUS!

we all lost our 4 week old toons to this billshut!

can anyone explain!

its not that we didnt try to kill him while he running circles but our guns just didnt hurt him!

maybe this why lots of People kos ! ?!? 

edit:

NEW TO THE FORUMS!

HI ALL

the reasons are irrelevant. if you log in at a hotspot, you should be prepared for hurt. if you lost connection while there, thats just the quantum of additional risk you take, deal with it.

Skyline, you are the worst troll ever I don't even know how this guy is actually taking the troll bait

the reasons are irrelevant. if you log in at a hotspot, you should be prepared for hurt. if you lost connection while there, thats just the quantum of additional risk you take, deal with it.

Here's the thing.. That whole argument about "Ohh maybe it's just someone that logged out in that area!.."

Or "MAYBE HE GOT DISCONNECTED.."

Well, if he logged out recently or just recently got disconnected, he should have cleared the airfield of other players before attempting to loot it.. in which case, you (the player who kills him) and he would have crossed paths before he logged in.

Anyone who just goes running onto the airfield on a populated server without properly clearing the hot spots beforehand is just downright stupid and deserves to get shot.

Skyline, you are the worst troll ever I don't even know how this guy is actually taking the troll bait

ugh huh.

I aint trolling, but I suspect you may lack basic reasoning.

Branding of people based on probabilty is right ?

At an airfield, yes. It is one of the worst places to log out if you are playing legitimately. Not going to be the first choice of any legitimate player.

True. Exception proves the rule. Had to log out a couple times on the N field give to family though, but always at a distance from the perimeter, never inside or hugging the fences. Therefore the honest IRL logging in some areas won't be pissed about the new timeouts, where as the usual culprits will have a hard time ( and waste a ton of time ).

Desync, you have bad internet. This kind of stuff happened to me too when local operator was repairing lines and caused 3 weeks of losing connection and massive desync. Friends said they were standing right in front of me but I didn't see anyone.

Desync, you have bad internet. This kind of stuff happened to me too when local operator was repairing lines and caused 3 weeks of losing connection and massive desync. Friends said they were standing right in front of me but I didn't see anyone.

this has nothingto do with your internet connetion... its the game... its alpha...

Were you and your friends playing on AG DayZ |DayTime| Regular ??

YES

YES

Were you guys wearing Berets? All black outfits with Press Vests? 

And were you hanging out in Kamyshovo, Solnichney, and Three Valleys shooting fresh spawns? 

Because if so... I was the guy who ran up to you while you were holding up a fresh spawn and cold clocked your ass and took your M4..

You had shot me earlier without good reason.

You and your squad obviously had duped gear, and you were hanging around harassing bambis. I wasn't hacking. I was running around a house in circles after your guys opened fire on me, and when you ran into the street to get away from me, I ran up behind you and punched you in the head while your friends stood around with their dicks in their hands.. I took your M4 and ran off while you whined to your friends how you had no idea what happened. Wasn't until later that I realized you were so bad at this game that you wasted all 60 shots of your M4 and between you and your 2 friends you only managed to score 1 leg shot on me.

In short: The game is laggy, and you deserved every bit of that ass kicking.

PS: The fact that you came to the forums and whined about it and cried "hax" gave me a huge erection.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 4

It all depends what kind of risk you take in-game.
If you're hiding in the woods with lots of food and water and only visit villages when you need food - you can probably survive for weeks with only 40 players on this map.
If you want action and try to find other players at airfields - it might be harder to stay alive that long,
but we've all different play styles and how we enjoy playing.

However, I must admit the importance to increase the amount of total players to at least 100 on this map.

Right you are matey. I take things slow and always make time to watch around me but still move around the map surviving. I do hope they optimize for around the 100 eventually as that would make for some great gameplay.

I'd also like to point out that the OP is lying...

1. He and his "squad" were sitting in the tree line north of spawn towns, shooting into town...

2. When I came upon him the first time, they shot me on sight, even though I tried talking to them.

3. When I came upon them the second time, they were holding up a fresh spawn and the fresh spawn was asking "why do you keep killing me?" and they responded "why do you keep coming back and getting killed?"

4. I ran into them a 3rd time, as I was chasing down a duper.. The duper was running infront of me, and these guys came running out of the woods.. I yelled at them in direct chat to "shoot that guy, he's dooping gear!", and at that point, the duper combat logged, and these guys shot me dead, again.. (I was a fresh spawn).

5. Every time I saw them, they all had the exact same gear.. Pristine Press Vests, M4's with the same loadouts. If they all died, how did I keep seeing them with all the same gear? How did this guy get his M4 back after I knocked him out and stole it?

Basically, this guy is a cheating crybaby. 

I found that turning off my antivirus (avast) has stopped my desync problem quite a bit. If I see something that I think looks server related e.g. zombies rubber banding players punching air near me then I log.

I do not consider it server hopping or combat logging if the server is clearly having issues. I remember climbing to the top of a fire station once then appearing at the bottom of the stairs being hit by a zombie and unconscious.

Were you guys wearing Berets? All black outfits with Press Vests? 

And were you hanging out in Kamyshovo, Solnichney, and Three Valleys shooting fresh spawns? 

Because if so... I was the guy who ran up to you while you were holding up a fresh spawn and cold clocked your ass and took your M4..

You had shot me earlier without good reason.

You and your squad obviously had duped gear, and you were hanging around harassing bambis. I wasn't hacking. I was running around a house in circles after your guys opened fire on me, and when you ran into the street to get away from me, I ran up behind you and punched you in the head while your friends stood around with their dicks in their hands.. I took your M4 and ran off while you whined to your friends how you had no idea what happened. Wasn't until later that I realized you were so bad at this game that you wasted all 60 shots of your M4 and between you and your 2 friends you only managed to score 1 leg shot on me.

In short: The game is laggy, and you deserved every bit of that ass kicking.

PS: The fact that you came to the forums and whined about it and cried "hax" gave me a huge erection.

lol

those guys we killed!   we were all green, Khaki and beige!

i had green beanie and M4 and hunter backpack

my friend had green helmet , gas mask and M4 with mountain backpack

and our social guy was looking like a fresh spawn (black trouser and black Shirt) but he hid a Magnum in his trousers!!!

WE HELPED BAMBIS YESTERDAY. giving away stuff and Food.....

til this one Bambi made all of us unconscious!

lol

those guys we killed!   we were all green, Khaki and beige!

i had green beanie and M4 and hunter backpack

my friend had green helmet , gas mask and M4 with mountain backpack

and our social guy was looking like a fresh spawn (black trouser and black Shirt) but he hid a Magnum in his trousers!!!

WE HELPED BAMBIS YESTERDAY. giving away stuff and Food.....

til this one Bambi made all of us unconscious!

Tell me more...

I'd also like to point out that the OP is lying...

1. He and his "squad" were sitting in the tree line north of spawn towns, shooting into town...

2. When I came upon him the first time, they shot me on sight, even though I tried talking to them.

3. When I came upon them the second time, they were holding up a fresh spawn and the fresh spawn was asking "why do you keep killing me?" and they responded "why do you keep coming back and getting killed?"

4. I ran into them a 3rd time, as I was chasing down a duper.. The duper was running infront of me, and these guys came running out of the woods.. I yelled at them in direct chat to "shoot that guy, he's dooping gear!", and at that point, the duper combat logged, and these guys shot me dead, again.. (I was a fresh spawn).

5. Every time I saw them, they all had the exact same gear.. Pristine Press Vests, M4's with the same loadouts. If they all died, how did I keep seeing them with all the same gear? How did this guy get his M4 back after I knocked him out and stole it?

Basically, this guy is a cheating crybaby. 

WE KILLED THESE GUYS IN SOLNICHIY!!!

WE HELPED NOOBS!!!! TIL NOW. but things changed!

this whole telporting and ghosting reminds me of the lagstabs in dark souls! 

• Like 2

desync and yea its pretty game breaking.. Fighting in this game is like a fine art.. Dont engage unless they are looking away and if they are looking at you at the same time then fire and move behind cover after the first shot on two.. even if they are standing up still. If you are looking at each other and both shooting then its more a RNG of who wins.. 

• Like 1

When friend of mine and me travel together, one often is invisible to the other. At that point you just need to reconnect.

P.S What is up with these long signature stories that are used for somebody to proclaim an opinion like it's a fact?