jslade1234

My first kill.

Today me and my friend got to balota! We got geared up and luckily found 2 m4s! After this happened we moved to kamyshovo. And I spotted a guy. This was my chance! I screamed friendly at him. He ran towards me and soon was on me. I sprayed not knowing what I was doing and I emptied a clip before downing him. Im a noob. Atleast I got my first kill! Im a noob :D

• Like 1

Today me and my friend got to balota! We got geared up and luckily found 2 m4s! After this happened we moved to kamyshovo. And I spotted a guy. This was my chance! I screamed friendly at him. He ran towards me and soon was on me. I sprayed not knowing what I was doing and I emptied a clip before downing him. Im a noob. Atleast I got my first kill! Im a noob :D

My first kill was around 10 minutes in the game

I had nothing on me, i went in a room. Found myself a fireaxe. The nsuddenly a server hopper or someone who just spawned in right behind me. he had a mosin and all that. I knocked the fucker out and took his mosin and shot a bullet in his head. Then his buddy who spawned in another room tried firing at me. I put him out of misery real quick...

I met a guy.

He gave me a scope for my Mosin.

I tested the scope out on him.

• Like 1

Im a noob :D

No you're an asshole an like it seems very proud of it.

• Like 6

That is true.

Fucking asshole OP.

• Like 3

:emptycan:

That is true.

Fucking asshole OP.

I concur... Asshole

• Like 3

What this dude forgot to mention, was that we helped out two bambi's, then this guy bursts out of a bush, we tell him to halt, and stay put, but he didn't, so, I let slade waste him.

I don't mind the folks that KoS -- I get it, there's not much to do in game for some folks and it's just an Alpha.

... but people that yell "friendly" with the intention of murder are complete dumpsters.

Edited by Odysseus
  • Like 1

I've had a plenty amount of kills, but I dont like killing, I like to help people. Its much more of a challenge, due to the fact so many people want to kill. You don't know if the guy is truly friendly or not, but I do take precautions. But I had my first kill with my group 3 days ago. We have a party of 5 guys, found a new guy, and all we wanted was his shirt, cause we needed more rags, so we demanded he drop it, but instead he turns and runs. Oh well, our bullets had a fun time... R.I.P Bambis

... but people that yell "friendly" with the intention of murder are complete dumpsters.

Hmmm to be fair I think its worse to run at someone who yells friendly when they have a gun pointed at you.

That is taking stupid to a new level.

Hmmm to be fair I think its worse to run at someone who yells friendly when they have a gun pointed at you.

That is taking stupid to a new level.

This +1... some people's reading comprehension is baffling...

Sounds like he called friendly, the guy charged anyways so the OP defended himself. 

No issue here, good instincts on the part of OP.

• Like 1

It was funny. as I saw his blood leak out of his body. We helped 2 people though :D and then a guy was gonna charge me so I shot him in the head.

Did you even read my whole post? He was charging me, what else do I do? Let him kill me? xD

This community is full of terrible bandits. But I still love them :p

I met an guy

he said friendly

he gave me an mosin

he had m4a1

i said let me test it

aimed it at the tree

then bam and shot him in the head

• Like 1