woochikaboo

How do you rent low population servers?

I saw a couple of servers in DayZ where it had about 10 slots, but all the hosting companies seem to have a minimum of 30 slots. Anyone know where I can rent a 10 slot server?

At the cheater store? See if they've got a 2-for-1 always day deal or some TeamSpeak plugins.

Edited by Applejaxc

At the cheater store? See if they've got a 2-for-1 always day deal or some TeamSpeak plugins.

It's a simple question. Stop being a dick, you used to give good advice, now I always see you being a sarcastic knob.

• Like 2

It's a simple question. Stop being a dick, you used to give good advice, now I always see you being a sarcastic knob.

for some odd reason i happen to agree.

• Like 1

I saw a couple of servers in DayZ where it had about 10 slots, but all the hosting companies seem to have a minimum of 30 slots. Anyone know where I can rent a 10 slot server?

If you do, it will be taken down, as it's violating the server hosting rules and you won't get refunded. Don't do it.

If you do, it will be taken down, as it's violating the server hosting rules and you won't get refunded. Don't do it.

Ah okay, thanks Kichi. Saved the day again.

• Like 1

I always give good advice.

Except in situations like these, when people want their own little private noob servers.

:)

I always give good advice.

Except in situations like these, when people want their own little private noob servers.

:)

I don't want a private noob server, I want a server which me and my group can own. We currently don't have enough money for a 40 slot server. Stop making assumptions.

I don't want a private noob server, I want a server which me and my group can own. We currently don't have enough money for a 40 slot server. Stop making assumptions.

again on his side with this one. GTFO Apple, man just wants his own server.

• Like 1

If a server is running less than 30 slots, Its most likely a pirate server and not official,

Or simply breaking the rules.

Edited by Faz