helcol

Electro, The Weirdest City Of All Of Chenarus

I died on a server, realized I respawned next to Electro, Thought I could go there to get some supplies and avoid bandits. As I enter the town, I only saw other bambi's searching desperately for supplies too. I was in the middle of the square, between the hospital and the office building, when a women player model wearing a yellow rain coat, a blue motorcycle helmet, and no pants rushed me. he was yelling "THIS IS A NO PANTS ZONE!" as he took swings at me. Not wanting to comply to a mad man using a women player model, I took off my shirt and yelled "THIS IS A NO SHIRT ZONE!" We were in a fist fight and a couple seconds later another female player model approached us, this one actually was a girl irl, So imagine walking into a city and seeing two grown men fighting and yelling what kind of zone the city was (probably face palming or just outright confused). She immediately took the pants less female player model out without question. The no pants zone man began to rant about needing a proper burial and funeral and it was of utmost importance that no pants should be worn there. It was all too funny to see this mad man, unconscious, yelling for everyone to take off their pants. I still do not know why she took the female player model out first, but I'm sure glad she made the right choice. :)

Just remember, the next time you enter Elektro, take off your shirt! It is officially a no shirt zone!

• Like 3

Welcome to Cheranus...land of the the survivor home of the trolls :P

• Like 2

6:40+ IS so WIN !!!!!!!!!!

i laughed so hard at his yelling i was heard outside

Why oh why can't i meet people like this hahahahahahahhaha

Thanks

Edited by Gavener
  • Like 1

LOL! This is really funny! I can't believe two grown men were telling eachother to take there pants off!?!?!?!!?

6:40+ IS so WIN !!!!!!!!!!

i laughed so hard at his yelling i was heard outside

Why oh why can't i meet people like this hahahahahahahhaha

Thanks

"If you go into electro with pants on... chances are someone will steal them."

20 seconds later

"DON'T YOU KNOW THIS IS ELECTRO. YOU DON'T WEAR FU%'#!NG PANTS IN ELECTRO!"

Poor guy must've been so confused hahahaha

That video of Alex was great, what a legend! 

Here's a quick animation for helcol's story.  Nice one, mate  :)

• Like 3

We would not have fun, we would pay for items with real money and then get banned from the game for asking for a refund.

At least that is my experience.

oh, so thats warz? now i know