Sign in to follow this  
colbykid

How Many People Were Killed By You?

Yep, time to confess guys. How many people were killed by YOUR HAND?

Me? I have ~50 hour in game but I have not killed anyone? I have only one warning shoot to the guy who shoot my friends, in the end he died because of my friends shoot him (He shoots us first). I know one day I have to kill someone, but I try my best not to kill anyone :P

About 15 so far in standalone.

Blatant murders: 3

Self defense: 5

Pre-emptive self-defense: 3

Bigger firefight: 4

Not counting any fresh-spawn fistfights, hatchet frenzies etc.

• Like 1

In 120 hours of play time I have killed, at most, maybe eight or ten people. Almost all of them had it coming.

At least 50 people but i don't keep count.

I have 200 hours of game time so that and the fact i am a serial bandit, I will shoot everything and anything.

• Like 1

Hmmm I haven't really been counting my kills but I'd say around 60. Mostly been sniping people in NWAF but also quite a few in the big towns. I played for 67 hours. (I know I know sniping people is bad but I got bored, what else should i do)

If I had to round off a number, I'd say I have killed about 20 people so far, not including friendly fire mishaps.

Between me and my friend we have 54 kills in the last week and a half. Berry Island Bandits baby!

I haven't had much time to play but i've killed around 2-4 server hoppers in balota and it felt finger licking good.

Wow we have so many serial killers here :P

Hunting people is quite a thrill, especially when they are also armed!

Hunting people is quite a thrill, especially when they are also armed!

I agree, when I go to balota or another airfield alone, I'm so scared :p

I've lost count seeing it really doesn't matter to me... I normally just go on a daily basis since I'm not at all someone who just goes hunting for players.
With ~65 hrs playing time I'd have to round it off to about 10-15 players - None were ever friendly fires, my targets are always identified and confirmed before shot (unless provoked obviously)
Sad enough to say, some people were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, there was one guy I had handcuffed. Me and my little group were about to let him go and he says "Once I get out I'm going to hunt you all down and kill you all". So we took that as an idle threat and killed him on spot. Not sure how many of you would be fond of that, but as we all know you really can't take your chances in this game.
However, I can gladly say I've met more friendlies than hostiles. More times than not I'll give a fresh spawn a gun (with no ammo obviously) if they're willing to walk the opposite way - Only time this happens is if I feel like saving a freshie from a fight... Yes, I like saving people from douchebags lol

• Like 2

Over 300 hours in, less than 10. I bet I've been killed around 30 times though. I know, I know, survival game...I'm doing it wrong.

2 in about 8 hours of the SA.

One as a recent spawn with a fire axe and another player kept following/closing in on my without comms.

One as a fresh spawn where another fresh spawn started throwing punches.

I have killed 2 in a firefight and have murdered 3.

I have spoken to around 5 people and in total seen maybe 50 different people,almost all of whom I avoid.

30 because me and my friends are in Elektro all the time and the other guys in elektro aren't so friendly. 20 kills to save my friends and the other 10 for the Loot ( i'm sorry :3 ) 66 ingame Hours :)

One player, back in the mod on Lingor Island. I felt like i had to protect my Jeep. Turned out he was no thief and not even a threat whatsoever because he was unarmed, but a mere survivor being too curious for his own good. I felt bad. I even moaned his loss screaming "why him!" at the dayz gods...

But i propably made up for my mistake by being killed approximately 5 to 6 times by more aware and especially more skilled players than me.

One player, back in the mod on Lingor Island. I felt like i had to protect my Jeep. Turned out he was no thief and not even a threat whatsoever because he was unarmed, but a mere survivor being too curious for his own good. I felt bad. I even moaned his loss screaming "why him!" at the dayz gods...

But i propably made up for my mistake by being killed approximately 5 to 6 times by more aware and especially more skilled players than me.

Hmmm. What about dayz standalone. How many people were killed by you?

5 in ~50 hours.

• 1 bandit (who I stalked and killed because he was sniping at bambis from the large hill in Elektro.)
  • 1 bambi (not proud but I figured he'd have the battery I needed.  I was then sniped to death myself from close-range / behind, about ~1 minute later, so I guess I got what I deserved.)
  • 2 well-armed players (bizarrely dressed in yellow raincoats - after they cornered me by surprise on a staircase in Berezino.  The mosin-wielding guy died immediately and luckily for me, his M4-armed buddy bled out 1 floor down while I was reloading.)
  • 1 in self-defense (vs. an unarmed guy who tried to knock me out while I was eating in Cherno)

Guess I need to up my game. ;)

About 15 so far in standalone.

Blatant murders: 3

Self defense: 5

Pre-emptive self-defense: 3

Bigger firefight: 4

Not counting any fresh-spawn fistfights, hatchet frenzies etc.

pre-emptive self-defense... suuuuure..... if you say so :D

50h in, and i guess about 15 too.

90+ hours, no murders. Shot one new spawn as I was handing out food on the coast because he tried to rush me with a bat.