Sign in to follow this  
BlueShadesTM

Banned For Nothing? [Global Ban]

So I picked up the game as it seems really fun. I bought the mod but never actually played the mod.

Well I took a break from the game when the experimental build launched and haven't played since. However today I decided I'm going to log into the game and try to run from Elektro to the airfield unarmed and try to talk my way out of situations if I encounter any! Anyways so I tried to join a server and it popped up saying I was Globally Banned from Battleeye?

I searched for help on steam to see what could have caused this and it turns out the game thought I was hacking and its apparently a possible problem. I'm unsure if I was hacking because before the patch I was running with my fists up so that might of caused it. However I'm not sure why else I could be banned. Is there anyway to get unbanned because if it was because I was running with my fists up I'm really sorry and wont run with my fists up again!

Thank you for the help and taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong section I don't know where to post it.

Edited by BlueShadesTM

I'm unsure if I was hacking

How can you be unsure, if you don't have any hacks installed?

I guess you have to contact battleeye. 

• Like 1

Iam affrait the Forums here cant help you. You Need to contact battleeye Support.

( or simply just dont use hax... )

• Like 1

I'm unsure if I was hacking

Just... well... just..  :huh:

if it was because I was running with my fists up I'm really sorry and wont run with my fists up again!

Difference between hacks, bugs, glitches... I'm sure you know this. IF you truly didn't download any external items, I hope your ban is over turned...

You'll probably need to submit more information than " I was global banned". Name, steam ID, etc etc... try the bug tracker,, or Battleeye as blacklabel has said :)

Edited by jumling

How can you be unsure, if you don't have any hacks installed?

I guess you have to contact battleeye. 

Because I was running with my fists up and I don't know if thats considered hacking or not.

Just... well... just..  :huh:

Difference between hacks, bugs, glitches... I'm sure you know this. IF you truly didn't download any external items, I hope your ban is over turned...

You'll probably need to submit more information than " I was global banned". Name, steam ID, etc etc... try the bug tracker,,

What do you mean by external downloads? I haven't downloaded anything for DayZ but just DayZ.

Because I was running with my fists up and I don't know if thats considered hacking or not.

aCPTifV.jpg

• Like 5

Iam affrait the Forums here cant help you. You Need to contact battleeye Support.

( or simply just dont use hax... )

How do I contact Battleeye because I have not hacked accept ran with my fists up. Thank you.

Battle Eye tells no lies, if you were globally banned then its clear you were hacking.

Please do not come in here pleading your innocent and crying about it. Man up and admit you were trying to cheat and now your £20 down....hell mend you.

However, if your a member of the 0.00001% that actually is telling the truth, then you need to take it up with Battleeye...oh and we'd be interested in hearing theyre reply.

Battle Eye tells no lies, if you were globally banned then its clear you were hacking.

Please do not come in here pleading your innocent and crying about it. Man up and admit you were trying to cheat and now your £20 down....hell mend you.

However, if your a member of the 0.00001% that actually is telling the truth, then you need to take it up with Battleeye...oh and we'd be interested in hearing theyre reply.

I have no problem purchasing this came again its just it would be of much convenience if I could keep it on my main account so I don't have to log out then log back in. I spoke with the steam forums and they told me to come here as they claimed Battleeye was quite unstable but I do not know.

:D hackers are so nice - thay are gads while hacking but when banned they cry like lil babies :)

• Like 2

"I bought the mod"

Well I bought ARMA in order to play the mod but my PC was not very good then so it didn't run it well.

:D hackers are so nice - thay are gads while hacking but when banned they cry like lil babies :)

But I am not a hacker. I have explained my story :(

Do you have an active ban on Arma 3? It spreads the ban between DayZ SA & A3.

Also:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html <contact them if you wish to get it resolved. The forums can't help you.

And just to clarify, i'm pretty damn sure they will know if you were cheating or not, so if you know you cheated, don't try to contact them.

But every anticheat may be faulty in some way. Chances are, you really we're wrongfully banned.

Edited by Konna
  • Like 3

Spoken like a true haxor!!! If you aren't a cheat then you will have no issues posting a screenshot of battleeyes reply.

• Like 2

no one can help you here... here is not Battleye community

here you go http://www.battleye.com/support.html

and if you tell truth you will be unbanned

if you not... so ... i hope you will understand why -.-

no one can help you here... here is not Battleye community

here you go http://www.battleye.com/support.html

and if you tell truth you will be unbanned

if you not... so ... i hope you will understand why -.-

I have emailed them! I assume I will be unbanned because it was a glitch. Thanks guys!

Don't assume too much though. You don't normally land on the ban list just like that if you don't have anything suspicious added to the game.

Hello there

We cant help you here.

Please contact Battleye

Rgds

LoK