Sign in to follow this  
Squaaz77

Adding Vehicles Sooner

It seems I spend all the time that I play DayZ, running. It seemingly takes forever to get anywhere in the game. And since I have a glitched spawn, I spawn in Solnichniy every time, making it at least 30 minutes of running before I even get anywhere.

• Like 3

Its not a bug so you will just have to wait for them to get released. If you dont like running around dont play DayZ. Even if vehicles get in it wont be easy to get one.

• Like 2

Even when they do add vehicles your still going to have to run a lot, it not like they will be all fixed up just sitting on the coast.

But the point is, spawning everytime in solnichniy and having a 30 minute run, when i could be looking for something on the way

But the point is, spawning everytime in solnichniy and having a 30 minute run, when i could be looking for something on the way

Welcome to DayZ. 

• Like 1

They'll be in when they are ready. 

point is wrong, you already are looking for stuff on the way. 

They'll be in when they are ready. 

point is wrong, you already are looking for stuff on the way. 

Nothing spawns in the middle of the road

ok, it sounds like you're spawning and running straight to electro or berenzino. Not ours, or the devs problem if you haven't quite figured out the game yet. 

• Like 1

It seems I spend all the time that I play DayZ, running. It seemingly takes forever to get anywhere in the game. And since I have a glitched spawn, I spawn in Solnichniy every time, making it at least 30 minutes of running before I even get anywhere.

Don't DIE then then, and u will have no problems :D

It does not take 30mins from Solnichniy to get to a town that may have houses to loot, Solnichniy itself may have stuff left over from other survivors. Key is to actually search.

With the advent of vehicles it won't make things any easier, you'll still have to fix them and that will be quite a chore in itself.

I think you need to change your playstyle a bit and realize that DayZ does not give you anything on a silver platter. Once you realize this you'll do a lot better at working for what you need.

It's early days and if you're disappointed now you're only going to be moreso later in the piece.

Welcome to DayZ!

Well, i wouldn't mind, imagine it...

Your in your house, they is an apocalypse happening

The nearest military camp is 9 hours away, what would you do

I rather have a 30minute journey to get gear without complaining than they be no chance of surviving and getting no loot at all.

You should be quite lucky, i always spawn way further up than that.

Just add the fucking vehicles already. No vehicles on a 225km2 map is really cringeworthy.

• Like 1

every 1-2 days someones been whining about this.

Please stop.

Even when they're in, YOU ARE NOT going to have one after spawning. If you think you are, just uninstall the game.

There won't be many more than the mod, and probably harder to repair.

Edited by thedogfoodyayho
  • Like 1

Although I do agree the spawn points need to be fixed, there are like 5* towns (excluding Solnichniy) and 2 factories/large industrial areas within a 5 km radius of Solnichniy meaning that you can get to any of those easily within 15 minutes so I don't really know what this 30 mins you are talking about is.

Edited by weedmasta

every 1-2 days someones been whining about this.

Please stop.

Even when they're in, YOU ARE NOT going to have one after spawning. If you think you are, just uninstall the game.

There won't be many more than the mod, and probably harder to repair.

Thank God for private hives and people with common sense. 1000+ vehicles server, umad?

Anyone with a decent sense of direction and a brain cell can look at the map.. I rarely even follow roads unless I'm meeting with someone. 
Straight through the countryside.. job done! No need for a compass either, it just slows you down  :thumbsup:

Don't run on the coast you know 90% of people go that way, but still 60% won't stop till Cherno or electro. You would be surprise what you can find on the way. Just take your time it's not a race/death match it's survival what's the rush? Looting is a huge part of the game so always look around.

thay can add one vehicle for now i just can´t wait, i don´t want to run for 4 hours.

As others have said, if ya think the introduction of vehicles will mean you dont have to run for 30 mins,dont count on it lol. Remember they wont spawn working, they will spawn broken. Then you will have to run for parts, you might not find them and have to run somewhere else. Then when you do eventually find them, you probs wont be able to carry them all. So that's more running for how ever many trips it takes.

All that's provided large groups haven't stashed most of the vehicles away from there spawns, and that no one finds the car your fixing and finishes the job while you are away looting parts. I think running has, and always will be, a big part of dayz :)

• Like 6

As others have said, if ya think the introduction of vehicles will mean you dont have to run for 30 mins,dont count on it lol. Remember they wont spawn working, they will spawn broken. Then you will have to run for parts, you might not find them and have to run somewhere else. Then when you do eventually find them, you probs wont be able to carry them all. So that's more running for how ever many trips it takes.

All that's provided large groups haven't stashed most of the vehicles away from there spawns, and that no one finds the car your fixing and finishes the job while you are away looting parts. I think running has, and always will be, a big part of dayz :)

^I need to be able to give multiple beans here!

In top of that, theres onky going to be around 10 cars and 15 bikes per server. Finding one is extremly lucky.

Not dying is a great way to avoid spending 30minutes running. I quite like DayZ without the vehicles actually. And the thermal scopes. And powerful modern sniper rifles......